QOTD March 9, 2011: What Is Your All-Time Favourite Comfort Food When You Are Sick?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Everyone is sick at my house, including myself :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

What is your all time feel good food when you are not feel good?

Me?  I like chicken soup made with noodles, chicken broth/chicken, carrots, parsely, celery, onions and a nice piece of bread.  It makes me warm and comfy. 

I rarely get sick, but when I do, I always enjoy fruit especially fruits that possess a high antioxidant content like pomegranates.

When I'm sick I have absolutely no appetite what so ever, but once I'm better....I eat an entire pizza.

I go for staples, carrots and bananas, applesauce, chocolate stuff too, anything easy to do as i can f*** up even the easiest recipe when i'm sick.

my mom shoved so much chicken soup down my throat when I got sick that I don't tend to eat it if possible now
icon_neutral.gif
(She'd make a gigantic pot full, and I'd be the only one she fed it to for about 2 weeks any time I got sick >.<)

The thing I like is actually a mixture of pine nuts and rice that have been washed, then ground up and slowly boiled until it's made into a porridge.  Sprinkle a bit of salt just before eating and it's a nice, soft, easy to digest warm meal.

Back