-->

Welcome to MakeupTalk

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to MakeupTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of MakeupTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Sponsor

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

No Images in this topic
Photo

Maybelline's Fit Me Foundation- All Shades

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 13 OFFLINE   Tara Jobe

Tara Jobe

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 14-March 11
Reviews

Posted 17 March 2011 - 07:19 PM

Hey Ladies!  Although this foundation isn't really working for me, I thought you all might want to see all the different shades available.  There are 18 different shades in 3 categories.

Here are the light shades: 135, 130, 125, 120, 115, 110 (left to right)

CIMG0532.JPG

And the medium shades: 245, 235, 230, 225, 220, 210

CIMG0536.JPG

And finally, the dark shades: 355, 350, 325, 320, 315, 310

CIMG0540.JPG

I found Maybelline's Fit Me foundation to be a bit sticky going on, and after a few hours it seemed really oily.  However, it does have SPF 18, so that's definitely a positive!  Anyway, I hope these swatches help if you are looking to try out this new foundation!

#Post 2 of 13 OFFLINE   kikikinzz

kikikinzz

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,644 posts
  • Joined 10-August 10
Reviews

Posted 18 March 2011 - 05:53 AM

Thank you for the swatches!!!!! I've heard alot of good things about the FIT Foundation 

#Post 3 of 13 OFFLINE   llehsal

llehsal

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,647 posts
  • Joined 16-September 10
Reviews

Posted 18 March 2011 - 06:28 AM

Thank you!! I've never tried Maybelline foundations, and from your mini review, I don't think I'd be trying these either.  Me and anything turning oily is a disaster!

Nothing is worth more than this day.

#Post 4 of 13 OFFLINE   ox0xbarbiex0xo

ox0xbarbiex0xo

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts
  • Joined 28-June 08
Reviews

Posted 18 March 2011 - 11:55 AM

I have this (shade 115) and I don't think I'm a fan either.  I'm not sure I've tested it out enough, but I find it to be oily as well (I have an oily skin problem though...lol). 

Thank you for all the swatches!  :)

#Post 5 of 13 OFFLINE   kayleigh83

kayleigh83

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 998 posts
  • Joined 05-February 08
Reviews

Posted 20 March 2011 - 09:10 AM

I've been really tempted to try this, especially as it's so inexpensive (I saw it for only $9.99 at London Drugs, that's pretty cheap for Canada!) but I have combination skin and this sounds like just the thing to send it tipping the scales towards oily, so I'm apprehensive!

blog..:://taupe is the new black\::..

etsy store ..:://nail art by kayleigh\::..

tumblr..:://nail art by kayleigh\::..

#Post 6 of 13 OFFLINE   Reija

Reija

MuT Mom

• Administrators
  • 3,598 posts
  • Joined 27-September 03
Reviews

Posted 20 March 2011 - 02:36 PM

Thank you so much for the swatches!! These are great! 

MakeupTalk Admin

RedenJewelry - Handmade Modern Jewelry

#Post 7 of 13 OFFLINE   SarraSanborn

SarraSanborn

Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • Joined 16-May 11
Reviews

Posted 17 May 2011 - 09:31 AM

I'm paler than you are.. so I don't think any of these colors will fit me :(.

My Makeup Blog: http://sanborncolours.blogspot.com/

Trying to get sponsored so if you feel like it hit me up with that Follow button!

#Post 8 of 13 OFFLINE   LeHinomoto

LeHinomoto

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Joined 05-November 10
Reviews

Posted 18 May 2011 - 07:42 AM

The swatches are nice but I've tried this foundation and I hated it. The make-up made me waaayyy too oily and the foundation didn't last to long on my skin even with a primer like Benefit Pore-Fessional.

#Post 9 of 13 OFFLINE   nettielaboriqua

nettielaboriqua

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 01-June 09
Reviews

Posted 27 May 2011 - 10:39 PM

Wow   even with Benefit Pore-Fessional the Fit Me powder doesn't perform ... that must be terrible stuff ... thanks for the info .... was thinking of trying it.... glad I didn't .... I usually stick to Benefit Hello Flawless powder foundation.... I think it's the best I use it with the Benefit Pore-Fessional ... awsome products!.... but I was thinking about trying the "Fit Me" for a more everyday at home type of less expensive product.... but after reading this .... glad I didn't...sure woulda been mad if I wasted money on something that doesn't even work .... Thanks again!

#Post 10 of 13 OFFLINE   nettielaboriqua

nettielaboriqua

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 01-June 09
Reviews

Posted 27 May 2011 - 10:42 PM

I meant to say Fit Me Foundation.... just to clarify ... ooops!

#Post 11 of 13 OFFLINE   pandaristi

pandaristi

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Joined 16-August 13
Reviews

Posted 17 August 2013 - 06:46 PM

Does Fit Me foundation has a pump? I saw some youtube videos and some of them have pumps, some of them don't. Thanks!

#Post 12 of 13 OFFLINE   savannahbeauty

savannahbeauty

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 20-August 13
Reviews

Posted 20 August 2013 - 10:47 PM

Bought this and the powder and I HATE it. I used primer and the porefessional. HATEEEE it. I will never tell anyone to get this this lol 

#Post 13 of 13 OFFLINE   GlamourBytch

GlamourBytch

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Joined 11-November 13
Reviews

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:02 PM

I hated the fit me foundation an powder. It wore horribly bad even with a good primer (and I tried 3 different ones' none of which helped it at all), plus even the lightest shades were too orange. I found the foundation oxidized horribly ( like it wasn't horribly bad when I first put it on, but after a little bit, I looked in a mirror and thought I looked like an oompa-loompa!..... Ok I'm exaggerating a little bit there. ;) but you get the point). I was not a fan of the texture of it. it's a little sticky and sorta heavy going on. The powder wasn't good either. I felt like it was chalky and sat in every fine line and pore on my face. I have fairly normal skin, not to oily, not too dry, and part way through the day, I felt like I had an oil slick on my nose.... I finally set it withe my makeup forever hd powder, and that helped a little, but I returned both the powder and the foundation. I will never buy anything from the fit me line again, it's gross.