What are some organic/natural bath and body products that you would like to see on the market?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, everyone. I am the owner of a natural bath and body company in Texas. 

Welcome!  

And answer to your question... one that doesn't cause allergic reactions.  Aside from that... I make my own natural products so I don't really look. I suppose simply made with simple 4-5 ingredients. 

I agree with Diva. One cream really specific for rosacea, one that does more than a cream for sensitive skins does. That's something i've never really found in organic skincare, i do my own moisturizer now.

magosienne

wow! may I ask for the recipe?
smile.gif

I don't mind sharing, but it's a first batch so it's a little off. I wanted to make an antiaging recipe, combined with a rosacea side. The oils and seaweed extract are for the antiaging part, red vine for blood circulation issues, and spirulina for both. The spirulina will make your cream green, and you'll have to blend it well in order not to have streaks, so you can skip it (i want to precise it's not to cover the rosacea, i prefer using makeup for that).

You will need a precision scale and a tiny whisk.

For a 50ml pot :

-8% emulsifier (4g).

-30% oil so it makes 10ml rose oil, ricebran oil to complete up to 15ml, 1ml pomegranate extract.

-water, 16g / 30.7ml.

-red vine extract, 15ml. [This is what determines the emulsifier&oil content, apparently under it wouldn't make a stable emulsion].

-seaweed extract (laminaria), 40 drops.

-fragrance, 27 drops (optional, always pick one you like that doesn't provoke allergic reactions).

-preservative, 10 drops.

-spirulina, 1g.

You need to use it under 3 months. I get all my ingredients from my supplier, but it doesn't ship to America, so i can't garantee you will find the same ingredients. Whatever you buy, always check with your supplier for the exact quantity you'll have to use, depending on the dropper for example you may need more or less.

The funny part is thanks to the red vine extract, it works on my heavy legs too.

Back