Clarisonic / Universal charging cradle + 4 new brush heads !!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey MUTers,

So i recently bought a clarisonic and find myself not reaching for it as much as I'd hoped. So I really think it should go to someone else who would get more use out of it. I know there's some on here that wants one.

It's a Clarisonic Pro. heres a link to the differences in the types of Clarisonics. http://www.clarisonic.com/shop/sonic_skin_cleansing_systems/sonic_skin_cleansing_system_comparison_chart/index.php

This kind is only sold by professionals.

I do not have the cleansers and such anymore (which i didn't like much anyway) but what you will get are an unused Body Brush head (valued at $25), 3 brand new (still boxed) deep pore cleansing brush heads ( valued at $60!) and ofcourse the Clarisonic itself and the Universal Charging Cradle.

Product costs $225 retail plus the extra brush heads .... with everything that's 50% off of retail..... awesome deal. I'll post pictures soon. Message me with questions.

I'll even give a flat $5 shipping to anywhere in the US... will ship international as well but i'd need to know your location for shipping rates.

Back