I originally posted Tutorial: How to review your Birchbox for points however that was based on the old Birchbox layout. This thread is on how to review under their new layout.
- Head to Birchbox's main site and log in if you're not already logged in.
- At the top of the page you'll see the word BOX, click that to take you to your current box and a list of any previous boxes you may have had.
- On that page you'll see what your box for the month contains and you can either click on each item's image to go and review or scroll down further for a list of item then click the link to go to the page and review.
- Look for the FEEDBACK button. Before it was more visible. If you do not see a FEEDBACK button on your item's page either you've already reviewed it OR there's a glitch. If you haven't reviewed it yet you'll probably need to contact Birchbox to correct the problem or wait a few days. Under the old layout that FEEBACK button sometimes didn't show up for several days after the month's box was in your account.
- Give your ratings and feedback then click SUBMIT.
For each review you do you earn 10 points. 100 points = $10 off which you can save and "stack" for further discounts on products. Right now I have - before September's reviews - 240 points and once I review September's items I should have 290 so in October once I review October's items I'll have over 300 points which means I'll have $30 to use at Birchbox.
Also remember, for every referral - those who not only sign up for an account but either subscribes to Birchbox or places an order there - you get 50 points.
(My referral is on my blog since per MUT's rules no referral links allowed.)
Hope this helps you.