Welcome Guest to MakeupTalk
Welcome to MakeupTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of MakeupTalk by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others in our MakeupTalk Forums
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get notification & email updates
- Get your personal profile page and make new friends in our Community
- Submit your reviews about Makeup Products and get feedback from other users
- Send personal messages to other members
Recent Images In This Topic/Thread
No Images in this topic
Ion Color Brilliance After Color Treatment
4 replies to this topic
Posted 18 September 2011 - 05:21 PM
[SIZE=5] So I dyed my hair red with black lowlights, & got some Ion After Color Treatment, but there's no directions on what I am supposed to do with it! Do I leave it in or take it out? Anyone has the instructions &I would share with me? Thanks!
Posted 19 September 2011 - 10:36 PM
Contact them with a phone call or email.
I don't know this product so I'm not much help...
Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:27 PM
I had to look it up too. Kinda crazy!
Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:20 AM
I was also confused by the lack of instructions, but I figured out that if you peel back the right side of the back label, there is a fold-out sheet with instructions. I wish, though, the instructions included something about whether to use a conditioner or not.