Jump to content


Welcome to the new and improved MakeupTalk! Please see our announcement here!

Sponsors


Photo

Naked vs Naked 2?


  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 PiggyDog

PiggyDog

Posted 27 December 2011 - 10:32 PM

Which is more of a must have?

#2 zadidoll

zadidoll
  • LocationUSA

Posted 27 December 2011 - 11:31 PM

naked 2 swatch comp.jpg

From xsparkage. NAKED on top, NAKED2 on bottom.

 

Frankly I like NAKED2 more than the original because it has more colors I like but to be honest I LOVE both.



#3 DreamWarrior

DreamWarrior

Posted 28 December 2011 - 03:14 PM

Naked 1.  Its more of a nude color palette where as Naked 2 has more color variations (as Zadi mentioned).  But if money isnt a factor in your decision... I say get both! LOL!



#4 Pancua

Pancua

Posted 28 December 2011 - 03:19 PM

The bad part is I certainly do want both but funds are an issue! Decisions decisions.



#5 PiggyDog

PiggyDog

Posted 28 December 2011 - 04:42 PM



 

Originally Posted by Pancua View Post

The bad part is I certainly do want both but funds are an issue! Decisions decisions.


Exactly my problem... I finally got to play with Naked at Ulta yesterday and was drooling.... I love love love the first color, Virgin?... Was just going to buy it but apparently UD doesn't sell it seperately... poo.... So I think I'm going to wait until I can compair them side by side, or atleast put my hands on the new one...

I'm leaning towards Naked though...

 

Just wanted everyone's opinions
 

 



#6 BombDiggity

BombDiggity

Posted 28 December 2011 - 04:58 PM

Honestly I have them both, and I love them both dearly.

 

There is just something about the original Naked that I adore. Don't get me wrong Naked 2 is awesome - ugh I don't even know how to finish that sentence.. You know what, they're both great and you can't go wrong if you buy either of them.

 

Take a good look at the shadows in both palettes and choose what you think would be more flattering for your skin tone, eye color and etc.

 

I'm leaning more towards the first Naked, but probably because I've used it longer.



#7 Adrienne

Adrienne

Posted 28 December 2011 - 05:03 PM

The most basic differences are that Naked 1 has more warmer shades with nice crease colors. Naked 1 allows for more smoky looks. Naked 2 has more cool, a few warm shades & really only one good crease shade. It has more midtone shades.

"Every saint has a past; every sinner has a future."

"Maybe you should eat makeup so you can try and be pretty on the inside, b*tch."


#8 internetchick

internetchick

Posted 28 December 2011 - 05:17 PM

Have both, love both. They compliment each other. You could own one or the other, or you could get both and have all the neutrals you could ever need. Naked 1 is more bronze, Naked 2 is more taupe.

 

 

Urban Decay Naked and Naked 2

 

 

 

Urban Decay Naked and Naked 2



#9 zadidoll

zadidoll
  • LocationUSA

Posted 28 December 2011 - 06:56 PM



Originally Posted by PiggyDog View Post


Exactly my problem... I finally got to play with Naked at Ulta yesterday and was drooling.... I love love love the first color, Virgin?... Was just going to buy it but apparently UD doesn't sell it seperately... poo.... So I think I'm going to wait until I can compair them side by side, or atleast put my hands on the new one...

I'm leaning towards Naked though...

 

Just wanted everyone's opinions

 


 

If you want Virgin get it in the Fem palette which is now on sale for $19, basically $2 more than an individual shadow.



#10 ciaobella9821

ciaobella9821

Posted 28 December 2011 - 07:37 PM

The feminine palette is actually out of stock, both on sephora and urbandecay.com =/  I had hoped to pick that one up but its been out for a little while now.
 

Originally Posted by zadidoll View Post


 

If you want Virgin get it in the Fem palette which is now on sale for $19, basically $2 more than an individual shadow.



 



#11 zadidoll

zadidoll
  • LocationUSA

Posted 28 December 2011 - 07:43 PM

It's also in the Dangerous and Fun palettes also on sale for $19. I forgot that the Fem palette was sold out already.



#12 ciaobella9821

ciaobella9821

Posted 28 December 2011 - 08:10 PM

the Fun palette doesnt have Virgin, but it has Sin which is BEAUTIFUL and my favorite :)



#13 zadidoll

zadidoll
  • LocationUSA

Posted 28 December 2011 - 08:18 PM

So it doesn't. LOL I thought it did.



#14 xlisaa

xlisaa

Posted 28 December 2011 - 08:25 PM



Originally Posted by ciaobella9821 View Post

the Fun palette doesnt have Virgin, but it has Sin which is BEAUTIFUL and my favorite :)



I think I have way too much of sin.. lol. Ammo, Naked1, BOS4 just to name a few that it's been in. lol



#15 ciaobella9821

ciaobella9821

Posted 28 December 2011 - 08:34 PM

lol.  I dont think I could ever get too much of sin
 

Originally Posted by xlisaa View Post



I think I have way too much of sin.. lol. Ammo, Naked1, BOS4 just to name a few that it's been in. lol



 



#16 xlisaa

xlisaa

Posted 28 December 2011 - 08:44 PM



Originally Posted by ciaobella9821 View Post

lol.  I dont think I could ever get too much of sin
 



 



 

 

I think I need more of Sellout. lol






0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users