I just subscribed to Beauty Fix & got my first order today. The size of the products is great. I've used the code BFBLOG to get $30 of off my first order. I"m not sure if I'm keeping it for $49.99 though.
I got the following products:
- EVOLVh Ultra Shine Moisture Conditioner 8.5. fl. oz - worth $25
- Nick Chavez Ultra Shine Honey-Peppermint Conditioner 8 fl. oz. - worth $20 (smells delicious)
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Foaming Purifying Gel 6.76 fl. oz - worth $22
- Vichy LiftActiv Day for Normal Combination Skin 0.5 fl. oz - worth about $14
- LaLicious Sugar Kiss SoufflÃ© Scrub 2oz - worth $9.50
- Global Goddess Beauty Eyeshadow in Kajol .06oz - worth $5
- Jane Iredale Mystikols Powdered Eyeline/Highlighter in citrine - worth $20
- POP Beauty Glitz Blitz Eyeliner in Teal Twinkle - worth $15
- Beautyfix Cylinder Bag - worth $7.99
So I got products worth of $130 for $19.99 which is an awesome deal. Even for the regular price of $49.99 is a great deal. The good thing is that you pick out the products so you what you'll get.
The only thing I didn't like is that the package wasn't as cute as Birchbox or any of the other services because I always fall for cute packaging but on the other side I throw out those boxes most of the time anyways.
Did anybody else get their samples yet?