How often do you replace your Mascara?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone! 

So... just curious how often does your mascara last? I bought CoverGirl's Lash Fusion about 2 months ago and I'm wondering if it's running low. (I'm not even sure how to tell if my mascara is low or not)  I like the Fusion mascara - I use it everyday! Just wondered what your thoughts were on how often you replace your mascara. Any drugstore favorite brands? I like my lashes to be long and thick!!! (doesn't everyone! 
rolleyes.gif

Thanks!! 

Spenser

MissSpens My mascara usually lasts about a month and you're supposed to replace it every 2-3 months unless you run out first.

Sometimes i throw it away after 4-5months because i forget. Bacteria and germs gets clogged up in the mascara. But if i remember then i throw it away every 3months.

You should replace your mascara every 2-3 months,unless you wear almost everyday then it should be every month or so.wipe the wand on a tissue &if it looks dry you need to replace it for sure.

I replace mine every three to six months. Because I have so many mascaras I try not to open a new one until I run out or the mascara dries out (which some tend to do within a couple of months).

Back