Which color eyeshadows bring out blue eyes??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have light blue eyes and I was just wondering what color eyeshadows should I use to make my eyes stand out alot..? thanks!

xo-shelby

welcome.gif

I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Check out the threads below for some helpful tips.

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/showthread.php?t=12484&highlight=blue+eyes

Blue Eyes

Make Blue Eyes Pop

Making Blue Eyes *pop*

That's weird that they recommend green, usually they say contrasting colors make your eyes pop the most and green certainly does not contrast with blue!

I always like contrasting colors like browns, peaches, bronzes, pinks, and some shades of purple! Colors too similar to my eyes like blues and grays don't work very well!

Nice thread recc's Marisol! On top of her game!

I agree Jennifer, shades that are really close to my eye color (green) don't do much for them. JMHO tho :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

LMAO! You know what... I suck...

I didn't even really look at that before I posted it up.

Welcome to MakeUpTalk Shelby! I'm Laura, one of the mods so if you need help with anything dont hesitate to PM me!

I have blue eyes and here are the shades that make my eyes pop

Peaches, Golds, Taupe's, Purples. Green actually does make my eyes pop girls! Stila Jade is a green i have that i love. And also MAC's Golden Olive pigment. But out of all of them Peaches & Golds are the best!

I think it must depends on the color of green and where you put it. If you like green e/s go for it! You can always wear it with peaches, golds, taupes, etc.

Laura has bee-yoo-tiful blue eyes, great advice!

Me too. Plus, I have a warm brunette hair color and that makes my eyes stand out more.

I like rosy browns, pinks and oranges on blue eyes.They seem to really make the blue pop.

Just off the pic that you have up I think golds, bronzes, and khakis would bring your eyes out. Purples work well too.

i agree with the girls, peachy colors and browns will def look nice with those light blue eyes:icon_chee

Back