Jump to content


Welcome to the new and improved MakeupTalk! Please see our announcement here!

Sponsors


POPSUGAR Must Have - November 2012


  • Please log in to reply
833 replies to this topic

#1 JessP

JessP

Posted 28 October 2012 - 05:49 PM

Well friends, I figured it was time to get excited about November's box! :D Do you think they'll start to ship boxes earlier again this month because they're sold out already?

#2 Eleda

Eleda

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:36 PM

I think it will be around the same. But I have some wishes -

 

Dear Popsugar,

 

I would like a crossbody bag, cashmere gloves, a nice perfume, an Illamasqua highlighter powder and Nuxe dry oil which you mentioned in your Bellasugar video, a necklace or a bracelet would be nice, too, as well as a cute Lilly Pulitzer agenda for 2013.

 

xoxo your devoted subscriber.

 

PS the book you sent me in October will last me a while. so I'd raher have no more :-)

 

lol!

 

So what are your wishes for this month's box?



#3 JessP

JessP

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:48 PM

Love it! I'll have to think about this for a bit and then share a wish list of my own! :)

#4 DiorAdora

DiorAdora

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:00 PM

I was so excited to hear that they shipped early , but I learned not get to excited because I still haven't got my box and seems like it may not even get here tomorrow! But it is nice to see other spoilers :) I am really loving the books in the boxes! I have finished my perks book and look foward to this as they are books my family would buy!
YouTube - <3 http://www.youtube.c.../tearfallzbreak
Beauty starts within your heart!

#5 RainbowClouds

RainbowClouds

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:31 PM

I would LOVE it if we got the november box early. It's going to be my first and I am really anxious  to experiance all the hype and disappointments  like y'all lol But really even if just 1 or 2 things equal what we paid for the boxes that makes me happy.



#6 eolson

eolson

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:42 AM

If I have monthly auto renew  does that mean that I receive a November Box?



#7 JessP

JessP

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:53 AM

If I have monthly auto renew  does that mean that I receive a November Box?

Have you been receiving boxes thus far? I ask because if you signed up for a monthly subscription today, for example, your monthly boxes wouldn't begin until January as both November and December are sold out. If you signed up before those month's boxes were sold out, though, then you are guaranteed a November box. You might also be able to log into your account at musthave.popsugar.com to confirm. Hope this helps!

#8 mirandamanda

mirandamanda
  • LocationSoDak

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:13 AM

What day do they bill you? All it says is Nov 2012



#9 tanyamib

tanyamib

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:38 AM

mine still shows next bill in Oct 2012. don't have access to my internet banking now so wondering did they bill me for Oct box yet? I received it a few days ago... anyone has the same thing showed on their account page?



#10 eolson

eolson

Posted 31 October 2012 - 11:45 AM

I've received September and October- but my page is just showing those, nothing else



#11 JessP

JessP

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by eolson View Post

I've received September and October- but my page is just showing those, nothing else

No worries, that's how it's supposed to be - you won't see November until you're billed for it, generally. I have a 3-month sub right now (Oct/Nov/Dec) and the only active month showing on that sub is October. What does it say under "Next Payment" on your Subscriptions tab?



#12 JessP

JessP

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by mirandamanda View Post

What day do they bill you? All it says is Nov 2012

They used to bill shortly before the 25th of the month, if I remember correctly, because the 25th was the ship date. I'm not sure when they'll bill now on a monthly subscription because they're sold out of boxes until January and shipped before the 25th this month. Maybe email them at musthave@popsugar.com? They're generally pretty quick to respond back.



#13 meaganola

meaganola

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:22 PM

They ran cards on the 15th this month, in case that helps.

#14 eolson

eolson

Posted 01 November 2012 - 12:03 AM

I have just the monthly, not the three month and it's showing Oct 2012.



#15 casey anne

casey anne
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:09 PM

Has anyone seen any awesome promo codes??!!  I'd like to gift this to my lil sister for Christmas!  I'm not sure how long I should hold out without purchasing...



#16 meaganola

meaganola

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:25 PM

Has anyone seen any awesome promo codes??!!  I'd like to gift this to my lil sister for Christmas!  I'm not sure how long I should hold out without purchasing...

Honestly, I don't think you're going to find good codes right now. They're way too popular at the moment to need to bother. I've been urging anyone thinking about signing up to just go ahead and order now.

#17 casey anne

casey anne
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by meaganola View Post


Honestly, I don't think you're going to find good codes right now. They're way too popular at the moment to need to bother. I've been urging anyone thinking about signing up to just go ahead and order now.

I was sorta thinking that.  Thanks for the advice :)



#18 Moonittude

Moonittude

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by Eleda View Post

 

I would like a crossbody bag, cashmere gloves, a nice perfume, an Illamasqua highlighter powder and Nuxe dry oil which you mentioned in your Bellasugar video, a necklace or a bracelet would be nice, too, as well as a cute Lilly Pulitzer agenda for 2013.

Oh, I would love a really cute agenda or pocket calendar for 2012. Good idea.

I would also love a bracelet. I think books are wonderful. I also like getting chips and candy and cookies in the box. I agree about a nice perfume, only I doubt we could all agree on one. I like spicy orientals, in the main, and golden ambery vanillas. I think stud earrings would be great. I also love highlighter, although I have a lot of it, I always love more. I've been loving the home fragrance they've been sending us.



#19 mirandamanda

mirandamanda
  • LocationSoDak

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:30 AM

Originally Posted by meaganola View Post

They ran cards on the 15th this month, in case that helps.

 

 

Originally Posted by JessP View Post

They used to bill shortly before the 25th of the month, if I remember correctly, because the 25th was the ship date. I'm not sure when they'll bill now on a monthly subscription because they're sold out of boxes until January and shipped before the 25th this month. Maybe email them at musthave@popsugar.com? They're generally pretty quick to respond back.

 

Thanks for the info! With Thanksgiving this month, I just need to make sure that there's enough for all my expenses this month AND for this sub :)



#20 AliMo

AliMo

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by mirandamanda View Post

 

 

 

Thanks for the info! With Thanksgiving this month, I just need to make sure that there's enough for all my expenses this month AND for this sub :)

 

Their website says you must cancel 15 days before the end of the month to avoid getting charged, so they run cards after approximately the 15th or so.






0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users