-->

Welcome to MakeupTalk

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to MakeupTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of MakeupTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Sponsor

The Return of the MakeupTalk Product Review Center! read more...

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

No Images in this topic
Photo

Lets Talk any Makeup

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 5 OFFLINE   mariacortes10

mariacortes10

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 04-November 12
Reviews

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:12 PM

What's your purpose for wearing makeup? How would you feel not wearing it for a while?

#Post 2 of 5 OFFLINE   Courtknee

Courtknee

Buff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts
  • Joined 12-March 12
Reviews

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:40 PM

To be honest, I would probably feel mostly okay not wearing makeup - I sometimes goes bare faced. (I'm actually wearing nothing today because I only had dance and didn't feel like messing around.)

At the same time, though, my normal look is definitely really natural. I usually only wear foundation, concealer, and mascara on a day to day basis. I add in eyeshadow and lip stuff went I want to go glam, but makeup is mostly to hide uneven skin.

I love experimenting, though, and I love building up eyeshadow and lip-product collections, though! I just never hit pan on anything....hence why I'm on a low-buy this  month.

#Post 3 of 5 OFFLINE   MissJessicaMary

MissJessicaMary

Buff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts
  • Joined 12-October 12
Reviews

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:36 PM

The main reason I wear make-up and pretty much the only time I wear full makeup (including foundation) is for photo shoots. Day to day I tend to not wear make-up at all. When I am managing/hosting art events I will wear lipstick or tinted gloss, some eye-make-up (the amount varies), and then sometimes a light foundation.

Just getting started on my beauty blog: http://www.delilasophia.com/

#Post 4 of 5 OFFLINE   Melissa1984

Melissa1984

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Joined 22-September 12
Reviews

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:49 PM

To make me feel pretty. I don't wear makeup daily but when I do I feel gorgeous. When I do wear it I feel blah! Put on some makeup it's an instant pick me up.

#Post 5 of 5 OFFLINE   cosmia

cosmia

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Joined 10-January 12
Reviews

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:17 PM

I wear makeup to make myself happy. I love putting on a little foundation and mascara - it makes me feel ready to conquer the day.