-->

Welcome to MakeupTalk

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to MakeupTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of MakeupTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Sponsor

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

No Images in this topic

Sponsors

Become a Forum Sponsor!
Photo

OMG GET THICK LONG EYELASHES EASILY

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 26 OFFLINE   Roxanaaaxo107

Roxanaaaxo107

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 11-November 12
Reviews

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:54 AM

Ok so well my eyelashes have always been so thin and short, and its like one of my biggest insecurities.my mom said to apply vitamin e oil on my eyelashes everynight, and I've been doing that for not even a month already and omg... I can tell you my eyelashes are double the thickness, and I have 3x the amount of eyelashes I had before. I see more length too, not much, but still there's more length!!!!

#Post 2 of 26 OFFLINE   heartsandwhimsy

heartsandwhimsy

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 866 posts
  • Joined 31-October 12
Reviews

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:25 PM

I can't wait to try this! Thanks!

#Post 3 of 26 OFFLINE   hardcandi

hardcandi

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 12-October 12
Reviews

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:43 PM

wait but the oil doesnt get in your eyes? lol. 

#Post 4 of 26 OFFLINE   iPretty949

iPretty949

Social Media Manager

• Social Media Manager
  • 913 posts
  • Joined 09-March 12
Reviews

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:04 AM

Originally Posted by hardcandi View Post

wait but the oil doesnt get in your eyes? lol. 

Prolly swipe a tiny amount of oil with a cotton swab then brush it along the eyelash line.

-Facebook- -Twitter- -Instagram- -Blog-

Follow MakeupTalk for your daily dose of beauty!
-Facebook- -Twitter- -Pinterest-

#Post 5 of 26 OFFLINE   Roxanaaaxo107

Roxanaaaxo107

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 11-November 12
Reviews

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by iPretty949 View Post

Prolly swipe a tiny amount of oil with a cotton swab then brush it along the eyelash line.

OR just use your old mascara, make sure its MEGA clean, put oil in there and put it on like you would mascara. that's what i do. 

if you're scared the the oil thing in your eye, just actually eat the supplement. they sell the pills in any drugstore

#Post 6 of 26 OFFLINE   Joanie09

Joanie09

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Joined 14-August 12
Reviews

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:06 AM

Make-up tips for longer and thicker eyelashes:

- Put 2 coat of non-waterproof mascara. After the first coat, put eye shadow powder on your eyelashes, the color of your mascara. Let it dry a bit, then apply the second coat. Your eyelashes will look thicker. I also use this trick when I am missing some eyelashes at one spot, to make them look even.

- To make your eyelashes look longer, use a second mascara, a waterproof one, and apply it only at the tip of your eyelashes.

#Post 7 of 26 OFFLINE   heartsandwhimsy

heartsandwhimsy

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 866 posts
  • Joined 31-October 12
Reviews

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:58 PM

Make-up tips for longer and thicker eyelashes: - Put 2 coat of non-waterproof mascara. After the first coat, put eye shadow powder on your eyelashes, the color of your mascara. Let it dry a bit, then apply the second coat. Your eyelashes will look thicker. I also use this trick when I am missing some eyelashes at one spot, to make them look even. - To make your eyelashes look longer, use a second mascara, a waterproof one, and apply it only at the tip of your eyelashes.

Awesome tips! Thanks!

#Post 8 of 26 OFFLINE   paintwithglitte

paintwithglitte

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Joined 20-November 12
Reviews

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:01 PM

Try the Almay Get up & Grow mascara! :)

#Post 9 of 26 OFFLINE   Love322

Love322

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Joined 11-May 12
Reviews

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:56 PM

Vaseline is also good to use every night before you go to bed. It makes your eyelashes much more fuller as well. 

#Post 10 of 26 OFFLINE   heartsandwhimsy

heartsandwhimsy

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 866 posts
  • Joined 31-October 12
Reviews

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:08 PM

I've wasted a lot of money on eyelash enhancers that didnt work (MyChelle its a natural one that was 59.99, Peter Thomas Roth 119.00, and SmartLash somewhere around a hundred bucks). BUT I just started using Rapid Lash and its only 49.99 and works soooo good! My lashes look amazing and its pretty affordable : )

#Post 11 of 26 OFFLINE   beautymadn3ss

beautymadn3ss

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,641 posts
  • Joined 26-October 12
Reviews

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:54 PM

I think the reason why both vaseline and vitamin e oil or any oil make your eyelashes grow, it's cuz it moisturizes them and nurtures them, making them stronger, we are so used to take care of our hair, but not our eyelashes, so basically anything that can moisturize them should make them grow :)

#Post 12 of 26 OFFLINE   summongrumpycat

summongrumpycat

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 08-December 12
Reviews

Posted 08 December 2012 - 06:50 PM

WOW, this is great!!! :) I definitely want to try this. Thanks :)

#Post 13 of 26 OFFLINE   Sheeeeeelby

Sheeeeeelby

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,370 posts
  • Joined 15-November 12
Reviews

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:29 AM

Wow! Thanks for all the great tips!!

#Post 14 of 26 OFFLINE   MzKayleeJames

MzKayleeJames

Buff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
  • Joined 07-December 12
Reviews

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:59 AM

I got the rapidlash from a dermstore mystery box and I love it too! I actually noticed the most difference on my bottom lashes. I'm super careful and put a small amount along the bottom lash line after I use it on my top. So it's just a small amount. But they have grown so long that they are almost the same length as my top! I have to be careful with the mascara or they are like WOW! I've tried Argan oil and that was too liquid and it got in my eyes. Didn't hurt but it was like a film over my eyes so my vision was blurry. Yeah, not too smart! Haha. But I've heard of using castor oil too. Can't wait to try this, thanks!

#Post 15 of 26 OFFLINE   Tash13

Tash13

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Joined 05-December 12
Reviews

Posted 25 December 2012 - 10:47 AM

I had eyelash extensions and after they were removed it damaged my eyelashes .They were so fine and short .

So,I read over the internet that castor oil works to stimulate growth of the hair follicle .OMG ,after 3 weeks my eyelashes look amazing .I used it every night before bed and 3 weeks later I have fuller longer lashes .I'm still using it every night to get them even longer .

#Post 16 of 26 OFFLINE   mikaelad

mikaelad

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Joined 25-November 13
Reviews

Posted 19 May 2014 - 09:53 AM

I've heard of that. Nice to hear someone discuss the results though. LATISSE is another thing method used for longer eyelashes. Have you heard of it? I've also heard vaseline can work.

#Post 17 of 26 OFFLINE   CajunKitty

CajunKitty

Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Joined 22-April 14
Reviews

Posted 19 May 2014 - 11:04 PM

I lost most of my eyelashes to falsies which I wore until my natural lashes fell out. Castor oil did nothing for me. Latisse is prescription only and can cause permanent darkening of the iris. I bought a million eyelash regrowth products and have settled on Librow which I've used for 4 years exclusively. It really does work.

#Post 18 of 26 OFFLINE   Esthylove

Esthylove

Buff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts
  • Joined 04-April 14
Reviews

Posted 26 May 2014 - 10:13 AM

I used to use Revitalash which made a huge difference in my lashes. I got lazy and stopped using it so I deff want to try this now. I already have "spider lashes" (thanks to my hubby for naming them) but you can NEVER have too thick of lashes. :)

#Post 19 of 26 OFFLINE   Bella&Bear

Bella&Bear

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 29-April 14
Reviews

Posted 26 May 2014 - 04:50 PM

When I was a younger I always used to put vaseline on my eyes and lips every night before bed and people used to comment on how lovely my lashes were. This thread has just prompted me to restart. I have gotten so lazy since having children!

#Post 20 of 26 OFFLINE   PoojaSharma

PoojaSharma

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Joined 05-June 14
Reviews

Posted 19 June 2014 - 10:44 PM

Thank you for giving such valuable Tips.