-->

Welcome Guest to MakeupTalk

Welcome to MakeupTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of MakeupTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others in our MakeupTalk Forums
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get notification & email updates
  • Get your personal profile page and make new friends in our Community
  • Submit your reviews about Makeup Products and get feedback from other users
  • Send personal messages to other members

Sponsor

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

No Images in this topic

Sponsors

Become a Forum Sponsor!
Photo

December 2012 Ipsy bag

• Please log in to reply
1206 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 1207 OFFLINE   Nickster

Nickster

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Joined 10-November 12
Reviews

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:24 PM

Is it too early to be thinking about the December bag?????

• yeahsurekay likes this

#Post 2 of 1207 OFFLINE   iPretty949

iPretty949

Social Media Manager

• Social Media Manager
  • 915 posts
  • Joined 09-March 12
Reviews

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:27 PM

it's their 1st anniversary, hopefully its something soooo awesome!

-Facebook- -Twitter- -Instagram- -Blog-

Follow MakeupTalk for your daily dose of beauty!
-Facebook- -Twitter- -Pinterest-

#Post 3 of 1207 OFFLINE   nc42

nc42

bonita applebum.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,760 posts
  • Joined 02-March 12
Reviews

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by Nickster View Post

Is it too early to be thinking about the December bag?????

nope!

“Everything can be explained to the people, on the single condition that you want them to understand.”  Frantz Fanon

Trade w/ me here: http://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/132182-nc42s-trade-list/  

Instagram: nc40Tumblr: nc42

Black lives matter. 

#Post 4 of 1207 OFFLINE   Nickster

Nickster

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Joined 10-November 12
Reviews

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:52 PM

I'm pretty excited what are you guys hoping for?

I'm hoping for at least one extra item so about 6 items for December and 6 GOOD things lol

Only because it is their first anniversary and it's the Christmas season after all

Your thoughts....

#Post 5 of 1207 OFFLINE   l0ser_dust

l0ser_dust

Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Joined 19-November 05
Reviews

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:25 PM

I find it hard to believe that they would disappoint in December with all their customer oriented improvements.. Maybe all these great bags were a hype up for the anniversary?! Let's hope so . I've been really happy with them since their revamp and rename. As I've stated before, I was super close to canceling myGlam then I decided I'd give the new "Ipsy" one last month of a try. I'm really happy I did! 

#Post 6 of 1207 OFFLINE   wishinstar777

wishinstar777

Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts
  • Joined 11-June 12
Reviews

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:22 AM

November was my first box back after a hiatus and I'm happy with their improvements. I can't wait to see what's in their December box. Please let there be some Urban Decay!!

My trade list: http://www.makeuptal...tars-trade-list

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @leedeeaah

#Post 7 of 1207 ONLINE   zadidoll

zadidoll

Queen of the Vampire Cats

• Community Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,075 posts
  • Joined 26-February 11
Reviews

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:53 AM

I've heard some whisperings on what MIGHT be in the December bag - some from members here who saw the video Michelle posted and some from insiders at Ipsy - and while I don't know the EXACT contents of the December at this time what I've been told is that it will be a fantastic bag comparable to the bag sent out in December 2011. So personally I'm super excited for December's bag. I hope it's a deep red or hunter green or silver plush bag perfect colors for the winter. I'll be even more happy if it has a strap to turn it into a wristlet.

Zadidoll: Beauty blogger

BlogTwitterFacebookInstagram

#Post 8 of 1207 OFFLINE   gypsiemagic

gypsiemagic

Grace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,550 posts
  • Joined 14-January 12
Reviews

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:19 AM

i am hoping for something sparkley, like red laminated glitter. that can't be too expensive, forever 21 has laminated glitter bags for like 1.80 most of the time. They are usually pink which is not my style, but red! heck yes.

Untitled-4.png

#Post 9 of 1207 OFFLINE   Nickster

Nickster

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Joined 10-November 12
Reviews

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:05 AM

I'm also wishing for some Urban Decay in there this month! I'm not a huge fan of sparkle lol

Strange, but I actually don't want all the stuff inside the bag to be red and green (Christmas colors) 

#Post 10 of 1207 OFFLINE   JimmyJazz

JimmyJazz

Buff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 700 posts
  • Joined 27-September 12
Reviews

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:20 AM

I hope it's great.  BB's anniversary box was underwhelming.  I love the idea of UD and a red or green or silver bag.  

I would love an awesome chapstick or a nice red shade lipstick.  

#Post 11 of 1207 OFFLINE   diana16

diana16

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts
  • Joined 12-July 12
Reviews

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:23 AM

I really want to see some UD in this bag! :)

#Post 12 of 1207 OFFLINE   mks8372

mks8372

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Joined 10-November 12
Reviews

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:27 AM

uggh, you guys...I was hoping I could convince myself to cancel this sub for a while because I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with my sample stockpile and it wouldn't hurt to save $10 a month with my student loan payment starting in December but...now...I just can't cancel it!!!!!!  I would be too disappointed if it was an awesome bag!

#Post 13 of 1207 OFFLINE   Kyuu

Kyuu

/人◕‿‿◕人\

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,625 posts
  • Joined 16-August 12
Reviews

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by mks8372 View Post

uggh, you guys...I was hoping I could convince myself to cancel this sub for a while because I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with my sample stockpile and it wouldn't hurt to save $10 a month with my student loan payment starting in December but...now...I just can't cancel it!!!!!!  I would be too disappointed if it was an awesome bag!

LOL I feel the same way, girl! I'm like "damn I don't need all this make up when I have stuff already and have loans, but Decemberrrr!!" I'd wait until December then -- they do seem like they're trying hard to step it up, and December is their anniversary month. >: January! Start with January!

Visit my blog | A little vanity never hurt anyone http://evervain.com

:santa: Secret Santa  :santa: Makeup Survey | Nail Polish Survey | Elfster Wishlist

#Post 14 of 1207 OFFLINE   JimmyJazz

JimmyJazz

Buff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 700 posts
  • Joined 27-September 12
Reviews

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post

LOL I feel the same way, girl! I'm like "damn I don't need all this make up when I have stuff already and have loans, but Decemberrrr!!" I'd wait until December then -- they do seem like they're trying hard to step it up, and December is their anniversary month. >: January! Start with January!

Please...we all know that no one truly keeps up with their New Years Resolutions. 

#Post 15 of 1207 OFFLINE   spmblueeyez

spmblueeyez

Buff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 442 posts
  • Joined 13-April 12
Reviews

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:07 PM

sorry, just realized I posted to december thread, didn't even know it, just clicked here from a notification in my email haha

#Post 16 of 1207 OFFLINE   morre22

morre22

Buff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • Joined 03-July 12
Reviews

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:34 PM

I re-subbed for this bag because I'm hoping that it is going to be really good. One thing that I wish they would have is an option to skip a month though. I'm excited to see what December brings!

#Post 17 of 1207 OFFLINE   Kyuu

Kyuu

/人◕‿‿◕人\

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,625 posts
  • Joined 16-August 12
Reviews

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by morre22 View Post

I re-subbed for this bag because I'm hoping that it is going to be really good. One thing that I wish they would have is an option to skip a month though. I'm excited to see what December brings!

Yeah, that is a worrying point, but I do think they got rid of the WL at least temporarily? I got an email on the account I unsubbed on (I had two last month) telling me if I signed up in the next 24 hours I would've gotten this month's bag. So you could just unsub for the month you don't want... hopefully the WL won't block you ^^;;

Visit my blog | A little vanity never hurt anyone http://evervain.com

:santa: Secret Santa  :santa: Makeup Survey | Nail Polish Survey | Elfster Wishlist

#Post 18 of 1207 OFFLINE   morre22

morre22

Buff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • Joined 03-July 12
Reviews

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post

Yeah, that is a worrying point, but I do think they got rid of the WL at least temporarily? I got an email on the account I unsubbed on (I had two last month) telling me if I signed up in the next 24 hours I would've gotten this month's bag. So you could just unsub for the month you don't want... hopefully the WL won't block you ^^;;

It looks like the WL is still gone =] I looked and it said I will be billed on December 1st and get the Dec bag. Yay! I'm pretty excited =]

#Post 19 of 1207 OFFLINE   magicalmom

magicalmom

Austen's Acolyte

• Super Moderators
  • 5,236 posts
  • Joined 10-November 12
Reviews

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:37 PM

Pretty much the day after I got my bag (and played with all my pretty new makeup) I was like... "OK, that was fun... I wonder what's going to be in December's bag?"

I'm trying not to get my expectations up too high, but the one thing I don't want is 3-4 months in a row of Nailtini polishes in different colors, like they did with the Andrea's Circus polish.  It was a nifty idea, but I get the bag to try new things, not amass a collection of one particular brand.

That being said, I'm super-duper excited, I'm sure they'll do something amazing for their one year anniversary!  And I love this board because you all are such amazing detective! You have the items all figured out and analyzed before I can even look at the first sneak peek and think "hmmmm.... maybe that's a lipgloss?"  I'm truly amazed.

#Post 20 of 1207 OFFLINE   JimmyJazz

JimmyJazz

Buff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 700 posts
  • Joined 27-September 12
Reviews

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by magicalmom View Post

Pretty much the day after I got my bag (and played with all my pretty new makeup) I was like... "OK, that was fun... I wonder what's going to be in December's bag?"

Yeah - that pretty much explains me.  I'm like a kid on Christmas - YAY this toy rocks...wait another box for me to open...YAY this toy rocks..what's in the other box..are there more boxes?