-->

Welcome to MakeupTalk

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to MakeupTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of MakeupTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Sponsor

The Return of the MakeupTalk Product Review Center! read more...

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

No Images in this topic
Photo

Does anyone have a Tom Ford Black Orchid sample they'd be willing to sell?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 6 OFFLINE   BrendaKaye2000

BrendaKaye2000

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Joined 01-November 12
Reviews

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:17 PM

There was a small paper fold out thing of this in the Sephora magazine that came out a few weeks ago and I loved it!  Unfortunately we all know how effective rubbing the paper on your wrist is and this stuff is about $100.00 a bottle so I want to be sure I'll like it.  If anyone has a vial or spray sample they'd be willing to sell please message me.  Thanks!

#Post 2 of 6 OFFLINE   Kyuu

Kyuu

/人◕‿‿◕人\

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,251 posts
  • Joined 16-August 12
Reviews

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by BrendaKaye2000 View Post

There was a small paper fold out thing of this in the Sephora magazine that came out a few weeks ago and I loved it!  Unfortunately we all know how effective rubbing the paper on your wrist is and this stuff is about $100.00 a bottle so I want to be sure I'll like it.  If anyone has a vial or spray sample they'd be willing to sell please message me.  Thanks!

Guuurrrrllll way in the same boat as you. I love this stuff so much, I spray it on myself everytime I walk into a Sephora store. LOL in my mind, it's already My Scent, but I've yet to put down the cash because it's just such an investment. Plus I have so many tiny perfume vials I need to get through (as well as several full-sized perfumes to at least use part of) to justify buying it for myself.... and I desperately want a decant of Tom Ford's Tobacco Vanille ):

#Post 3 of 6 OFFLINE   BrendaKaye2000

BrendaKaye2000

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Joined 01-November 12
Reviews

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:49 PM

At least you live close enough to a Sephora to get an occasional fix, I live 2.5 hours from a Sephora or a Macy's or any store that sells it so I can't even get a squirt there!  I wrote to the company asking to buy a sample and they never wrote back ;(   My last resort is Ebay but I thought I'd ask her first.

Please don't even tell me about the Tobacco Vanilla one, sounds heavenly!

#Post 4 of 6 OFFLINE   MissLindaJean

MissLindaJean

Compulsive

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,471 posts
  • Joined 19-April 12
Reviews

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:59 PM

Amazing perfumes! Definitely an investment, but oh so worth it! I have a somewhat filled bottle of the Black Orchid and it's on my top 5 list lol.. good luck hunting down a sample..I'm going to use it as a signature scent through this fall/winter season...and will be crying when I get to that last squirt lol.

#Post 5 of 6 OFFLINE   tintedlove

tintedlove

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Joined 08-March 12
Reviews

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:00 PM

If you're close to any department store, go there and ask for a sample! Department stores like Nordstrom have tiny plastic perfume bottles that they can fill with a sample.

#Post 6 of 6 OFFLINE   Dalylah

Dalylah

Lacquer Lackey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts
  • Joined 08-July 09
Reviews

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:24 PM

Check out the Buy/Sell/Trade section of the forum. You never know, you might get lucky!