Jump to content

-->

Welcome Guest to MakeupTalk

Welcome to MakeupTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of MakeupTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others in our MakeupTalk Forums
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get notification & email updates
  • Get your personal profile page and make new friends in our Community
  • Submit your reviews about Makeup Products and get feedback from other users
  • Send personal messages to other members

Sponsor

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

No Images in this topic

Sponsors



Become a Forum Sponsor!
Photo

Missha BIG Winter Sale!


  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 7 OFFLINE   LisaLeah

LisaLeah

    Aficionado

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,296 posts
  • Joined 10-October 12
Reviews
  • Location:New York City

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:36 AM

Yes, I am a total enabler, but this info was too GREAT not to share.

The semi annual BIG Missha sale starts today!!!

BB Creams are 30%-40% off.

A selection of make up and skin care is 50% off!

 

Plus FIRST TIME shoppers on the site get a FREE full sized Perfect Cover BB Cream in #21. (minimum purchase $1)

Free shipping at $40. (typically shipping is $8.99)

And there are additional FREE gifts with purchases over $60 etc.(like a full size M Signature Complete BB Cream in #23)

 

I placed 2 orders during the holidays when the 30% sale was going on.

(along with the free BB cream for first timers)

I now will have to place another. :)

Enjoy! 

 



#Post 2 of 7 OFFLINE   Dalylah

Dalylah

    Lacquer Lackey

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts
  • Joined 08-July 09
Reviews
  • Location:California, USA

Posted 28 December 2012 - 09:49 AM

You are an evil temptress but I must go check this out anyway hahaha. Thanks for sharing.



#Post 3 of 7 OFFLINE   Kyuu

Kyuu

    /人◕‿‿◕人\

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts
  • Joined 16-August 12
Reviews

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:29 AM

Damnit, I just placed an order in November with the 40% sale so I can't justify getting more bb creme lol. I got like 3 different bb cremes (perfect cover in full size, Cho Bo Yang and M Signature in travel), the bb boomer, and a concealer for $42, so I can't... really buy more right now o.x siiigh GOO HOARDING PROBLEMS


Visit my blog | A little vanity never hurt anyone http://evervain.com

 

:santa: Secret Santa  :santa: Makeup Survey | Nail Polish Survey | Elfster Wishlist


#Post 4 of 7 OFFLINE   LisaLeah

LisaLeah

    Aficionado

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,296 posts
  • Joined 10-October 12
Reviews
  • Location:New York City

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by Dalylah View Post

You are an evil temptress but I must go check this out anyway hahaha. Thanks for sharing.

I know. I know. I know. I placed a big order during the holidays (ok, I'm lying, two orders!)

and now will place another. :)

If you do fall prey to temptation...let me know what you get! 

 

Btw, the Missha New Zealand and Australian sites have much better product descriptions than the US site. You may want to look at one of those for reference.



#Post 5 of 7 OFFLINE   LisaLeah

LisaLeah

    Aficionado

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,296 posts
  • Joined 10-October 12
Reviews
  • Location:New York City

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post

Damnit, I just placed an order in November with the 40% sale so I can't justify getting more bb creme lol. I got like 3 different bb cremes (perfect cover in full size, Cho Bo Yang and M Signature in travel), the bb boomer, and a concealer for $42, so I can't... really buy more right now o.x siiigh GOO HOARDING PROBLEMS

What do you think of the Cho Bo Yang and M Signature compared to the Perfect Cover?



#Post 6 of 7 OFFLINE   Dalylah

Dalylah

    Lacquer Lackey

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts
  • Joined 08-July 09
Reviews
  • Location:California, USA

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by LisaLeah View Post

I know. I know. I know. I placed a big order during the holidays (ok, I'm lying, two orders!)

and now will place another. :)

If you do fall prey to temptation...let me know what you get! 

 

Btw, the Missha New Zealand and Australian sites have much better product descriptions than the US site. You may want to look at one of those for reference.

Thanks, I was looking around earlier trying to decide. I have tried a few BB creams and some were ok and some just made my skin angry. I haven't fallen in love yet with one so I am always on the hunt. I may just order some small sizes of the ones I haven't tried.



#Post 7 of 7 OFFLINE   LisaLeah

LisaLeah

    Aficionado

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,296 posts
  • Joined 10-October 12
Reviews
  • Location:New York City

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by Dalylah View Post

Thanks, I was looking around earlier trying to decide. I have tried a few BB creams and some were ok and some just made my skin angry. I haven't fallen in love yet with one so I am always on the hunt. I may just order some small sizes of the ones I haven't tried.

That's a good idea. The small sizes aren't that small anyway. I picked up a few of them as well to test out shades.

Btw,the M Signature BB cream is for sensitive skin, so you may want to try one of those.

The coverage isn't as full as Cho Bo Yang and Perfect Cover though.