good brands of eyeshadow

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I really think that L.A. Colors have very bold eyeshadow and they are inexspensive stays on all day and has a thick coat with just a small amount of application

I been on a eyeshadow hype just recently and I been purchasing different color eyeshadows from Allcosmeticwholesale.com. Within these past 3 weeks I ordered MAC, Urban Decay, Two Faced, Paula Dorf, Bobby Brown, Stila for real good prices.

I haven't tried L.A Colors ..yet, but they sound good. I like Too Faced, TheBalm, Urban Decay and Wet n Wild which has some great dupes for UD and MAC and it's very good quality for such a small price.

L.A. Colors is hit and miss. Miss mostly for me in the eyeshadow department. It isn't pigmented enough and I have to apply a lot of get it to show up.

My favorites are Cargo, Glamour Doll Eyes, and Urban Decay. I also am starting to really enjoy Starlooks...and my favorite cheap option is Coastal Scents!

yes ladies I love urbandecay and mac mary kay is my fav though L.A. colors is cheap but it really works on my skin it shows up well for me not that it's the same way in all shades some colors might not work well I don't know but I think they are cool lol....

Back