Fine Line and Wrinkle Patches

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good morning everyone.

Just wanted to ask if anyone has tried Frownies Between Eye & Facial Patches.  Thinking of giving them a try with the deal going on right now.  Any info would help, thanks!

Thank you Dalylah. Good info, guess ill pick up the buy one get one deal then and try it myself.

Have you used a skin tighten device before? My mother is using it and she bought it from Gorgeouslim.com. It seems that it works well.

Originally Posted by starfruit /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Have you used a skin tighten device before? My mother is using it and she bought it from Gorgeouslim.com. It seems that it works well.
I heard about this but my mom went for laser treatment. Although it was bit pricier but it worked really well. Now she looks younger like us.

[SIZE=12pt]Hello,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] I have read about this product but i can't try it. I have only used natural tips to remove wrinkles and fine lines. The remedies are, [/SIZE]

• [SIZE=12pt]Egg Whites: This is a popular cure for aging skin. Apply egg whites mixed with coconut oil to the face and let it dry before rinsing off. This helps maintain the elasticity of your skin and eliminate signs of aging. The coconut oil works as a moisturizer and prevents skin dehydration as well. [/SIZE]

• [SIZE=12pt]Pineapple: Pineapple is rich in antioxidants and is a fruit known for its anti-aging effects. Apply pineapple juice all over the skin and leave it on for five minutes before washing off. This increases the level of Alpha-Hydroxy Acids (AHA) in the skin that are essential to fight the aging process. [/SIZE]

Back