Weight lose problem! Please help!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exercise daily for at least 30 minutes, preferably 1 hour. Drink lots of water. Avoid fast food, processed sugars, excessive carbs and high fats.

In order to lose weight we just need to eat some healthy food, try to avoid junk food, and not to take too much fat and calories in your food. Do some regular walk and exercise and try to be regular and consistent with your routine, which is the most important thing.

Losing weight is proportionate to how much effort one puts into : high intensity training will bring better results than a regular walk. The same goes for diet: the healthier it is on a regular basis, the better the results are. One can have cheat meals and try to cheat their bodies but everything counts at the end of the day. Consistency is more important than immediate effort as bodies tend to rebound as fast as the diet changes.

Because i can't keep diets. I personally use products for weight loss! Good luck!

Originally Posted by waugh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

In order to lose weight we just need to eat some healthy food, try to avoid junk food, and not to take too much fat and calories in your food. Do some regular walk and exercise and try to be regular and consistent with your routine, which is the most important thing.
Thank you for this advice. I have tried in this way but without success!

Originally Posted by ninapp /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Because i can't keep diets. I personally use products for weight loss! Good luck!

What is this product? 

To lose weight in a better and effective way just stuck to proper diet plan like fresh vegetables, fruits, juices and taking a reasonable quantity of fat calories and other minerals are enough. Along with some regular walk and little exercise. For which your self intent and self motivation is the most important factor to reach to your goal.

In this way I don't achieve anything! For this I try to find something different!

I personally eat healthy, mainly protein and vegetables, and I workout with Insanity about 5 days a week. But I really love TLS supplements, I take the Core and Thermochrome. It contains antioxidants, which help boost the metabolism. I was a bit skeptical about taking weight loss pills because previously supplements increased my heart rate and made me jittery, but these have increased my energy. Good luck with the weight loss,

Back