-->

Welcome to MakeupTalk

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to MakeupTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of MakeupTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Sponsor

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

No Images in this topic

Advertise with MakeupTalk

Photo

Great results using Rosa Skincare Dermabright!!!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 3 OFFLINE   madmimicom

madmimicom

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 22-July 13
Reviews

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:22 AM

Hi All,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I got a bottle of DermaBright from Rosa Skincare and have used it for a month now. It has shown great results and my skin has finally more vibrant.  I use to have uneven patches on my face and felt unconfident everyday.  Now, my skin tone is much more even and lighter!

Anyways, my grand mother has Melasma and i'm going to let her try Rosa Skincare product and see if it helps her. Hopefully, she will see the same results as me.

Fingers crossed!

Cheers,

Ms Madame Mimi

God Bless ~

#Post 2 of 3 OFFLINE   ginegeorge83

ginegeorge83

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 24-July 13
Reviews

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:57 AM

Hi! Really? How long have you been using this product? Please post your own experiences with it and I will keep on following up for more beautiful information. Cheers!

#Post 3 of 3 OFFLINE   madmimicom

madmimicom

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 22-July 13
Reviews

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:55 PM

I've only used it for a little more than a month. The first time I used it on my face the cotton pad ended up being brownish! I didn't know if it was my skin being dirty or if my make up was still on.  It's weird since the liquid in Rosa Skincare is clear. It's more difficult for me to see the improvements since I use it everyday, but everyone I know says my skin is so much better.  I just ordered another bottle, as I'm planning to continue.  Will keep you posted on progress, maybe take some pictures later.

Cheers,

Madame Mimi