*Spoilers* September 2013 Popsugar Must Have Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Let's hope it is like last year's!
Last year's September PopSugar was my first subscription box ever....and I got it half off (for $17.50). Beginner's luck, much?

Originally Posted by KayEss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Last year's September PopSugar was my first subscription box ever....and I got it half off (for $17.50). Beginner's luck, much?
me too and that was the box that everyone compares other boxes too....

can someone make a spoilers free thread? i'd love to keep updated on the box but like the surprise when it arrives

I too hope it's as good as last years that box was the one that got me to subscribe to begin with. 

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

oooooh!  Okay
I only noticed it because I was on the main Popsugar page earlier - and trying to figure out with which month that thread would have been associated.  Then I saw it on this thread... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm hoping this September will be as good as last year. I didn't get last year's I subscribed too late, my first box was November. But the legendary Sept 2012 box was the reason I joined.

oh i cant wait :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  i loved every item in august box (well the apple chips were just ok ) but anyways ...wear the necklace everyday its adorable!

I know we're not even done with August but I'm already thinking about September! I'm going to attempt to go spoiler free for this one and FOR the fall special edition Box(which, I decided to keep and gift the ring to my mom). Maybe I'll open them on the same day for double the surprise. YAY, I CAN'T WAIT!

That would be amazing if the Sept box was like last years.

Here is what I *must have* in my must have boxes:

A cosmetic item for the face (wash, makeup, lip gloss, etc)

A style item (body, face, jewelry, scarf, stuff that is specific to style)

All others is a bonus from there for me.  Don't get me wrong, I know I know, it's a lifestyle box.

BUT, given those two items, everything from there, I'm trusting they are going to share the latest trend, fitness, or home, or lifestyle, and it would be hard to disappoint from there.

All easy to say now of course!

fun.

So irritated...I had to cancel my credit card and I messed up the way I took care of it. Instead of editing my CC#, I canceled the account (which I didn't mean too). So I immediately signed up again and now I'm going to get the October box instead of Septembers. Errggg! So upset... I emailed them and they said sorry, they couldn't help me. Which has to be complete hogwash because I had JUST cancelled my box and resigned up again a few minutes later. 

Originally Posted by jesemiaud /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So irritated...I had to cancel my credit card and I messed up the way I took care of it. Instead of editing my CC#, I canceled the account (which I didn't mean too). So I immediately signed up again and now I'm going to get the October box instead of Septembers. Errggg! So upset... I emailed them and they said sorry, they couldn't help me. Which has to be complete hogwash because I had JUST cancelled my box and resigned up again a few minutes later. 
Oh that's annoying, maybe after they ship they'll have extra?  Seems most people luck out and get the box prior to when PS says they'll start getting boxes.

Latest posts

Back