I am just wondering if it is better to gift yourself a subscription so you get a welcome box or just sign up for a yearly box? (Like, I didn't know if the welcome box counted as one or your 12 boxes or not? Is it usually worth it? Etc.) Anyone got any advice on this? Thanks! Heather
Welcome Guest to MakeupTalk
Welcome to MakeupTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of MakeupTalk by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others in our MakeupTalk Forums
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get notification & email updates
- Get your personal profile page and make new friends in our Community
- Submit your reviews about Makeup Products and get feedback from other users
- Send personal messages to other members
Recent Images In This Topic/Thread
No Images in this topic
Birchbox Yearly or Gift Subscription?
2 replies to this topic
Posted 20 August 2013 - 11:49 AM
Posted 23 August 2013 - 02:34 PM
If you gift yourself a sub, the first box is a welcome box. If you sign up for a sub you don't get a welcome box, but you will probably have to wait a month or so to sign up. It doesn't make a *huge* difference, and honestly I think they have been improving the welcome boxes.
Posted 24 August 2013 - 11:20 AM
Thanks Gemstone! I'm still not sure, but glad to know it isn't as big a deal as I thought maybe it was.