Welcome Guest to MakeupTalk
Welcome to MakeupTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of MakeupTalk by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others in our MakeupTalk Forums
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get notification & email updates
- Get your personal profile page and make new friends in our Community
- Submit your reviews about Makeup Products and get feedback from other users
- Send personal messages to other members
Recent Images In This Topic/Thread
No Images in this topic
Arissa e/s review
4 replies to this topic
Posted 30 December 2005 - 08:06 PM
I am really pleased. I am wearing the Duo Tickle Me,Deep Rose/Pale Pink combo. It is nicely pigmented and it doesn't crease on me. I am also wearing lip pencil and lipstick by them,Antique Rose and Lovey Dovey. Smooth Creamy application. I promised I'd let you girls know how it turned out and so far,so good. I'd add a review of this but it isn't listed under the makeup brands.
Posted 30 December 2005 - 08:15 PM
cool! any pics?
~ Samara ~
Posted 31 December 2005 - 01:57 AM
Good to know that you like them! I'll be giving them a try!
Raquel35 years oldDDD/NW45Reddish UndertonesDry SkinDark Brown Shoulder Length Virgin Hair
Posted 31 December 2005 - 11:14 AM
I,m afraid not,bunni.
Posted 31 December 2005 - 11:16 AM
Great! We can compare notes. Good Luck!!:icon_smil