• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Jwls750 Secret Santa Wish List

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Check out my 2014 UPDATED wish list below (next post)!

Hey! Just wanted to post a "wish list" for secret santa. I'm not picky at all when it comes to makeup really. I don't really love bath/skincare/haircare products. So I definitely prefer makeup. My favorite drug store brands are: Loreal, Maybelline, Revlon and NYX, but really I like it all. I love bright colors and generally am wearing either a very bright/bold eye or a bright/bold lip. I have a LOT of mascaras and lip gloss, so I don't really need any of those. I love blush/lipsticks though and almost any color works on me.

Again, like I said, not too picky as long as you stick towards makeup. When it comes to bath/skincare/hair stuff I'm a lot pickier :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thank you whoever you are and I can't wait to give AND get presents :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Check out my 2014 UPDATED wish list below (next post)! 

Last edited by a moderator:
I am just adding to my "Wish List" for SS 2014! And to preface, I don't really care what I get, I love most things and really appreciate thought. Anything I write below is just my thoughts/ideas, nothing is necessary (obviously).

Makeup: Really not picky, I love bright colorful makeup. That is usually my weekend go to look, but my everyday go to look is definitely a cat eye and a bold lip.

Favorite brands are: Urban Decay, Nars, Lancome, Make Up For Ever, OCC, Glamour Doll Eyes (indie), LimeCrime, Stila, Benefit, Kat Von D, Anastasia Beverly Hills, some YSL, Maybelline, Loreal, NYX, Revlon, Cover Girl, etc. There are obviously many more, these just jump out at me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've really been wanting to try the St. Tropez tanning mousse/glove and really need a new Beauty Blender/cleanser

I am in the SS Nail Exchange too, so I rather not get any nail stuff for the regular SS swap.

I'm not really into hair stuff, so I would try to avoid that, but if there's something you think I need to try, I am down!

For skincare, I really only care to get exfoliaters. I am somewhat picky when it comes to my cleansers, etc. but I LOVE all different kinds of exfoliaters. I am also in LOVE with Lush and don't get the opportunity to shop their too often, but it's my favorite body store.

I love Bath and Body Works and the Body Shop for bath/body stuff too. I also really love candles (from here or elsewhere). I'm a huge candle burner.

Brands I would avoid for me are: Pixi, Pop Beauty, Rimmell London, NYC...probably a couple more I can't think of, but again, if there's a product from them you think I need to try, I am down!

Again, I appreciate ANYTHING. I am all about "the thought is what counts" so there is no pressure. Just have fun :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Back