Best Mascara For Thin & Sparse Lashes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
is there any mascara that truely lives up to its advertising claims?

I want long, lush looking lashes. Is there a mascara that will genuinely transform my short and sparse eyelashes? I don't want to waste any more money on mascara that claims to do wonders yet does nowt other than clump and clog.

Thanks!

Julie

Thanks Trisha :icon_smil, I agree that your lashes look great. I'll make a note of that mascara.

I like L'oreal Voluminous Mascara, Max Factor Lash Perfection/Masterpiece Mascara, and Milani Lotta Lash (but watch out for clumps with this one)

L'oreal voluminous is very nice, MF lash perfection and rimmel's mascara (forgot the name) but it was nice. :icon_chee

Right now I'm using L'Oreal' Double Extend Mascara and I really like it. It is the one that is double ended; one side is the "base" that you put on before you use the other side which is the mascara. I feel it really plumps and lengthens my lashes and no clumping for me. I find the formula to be really creamy-like. A lot of times I just use the mascara part w/o the base and they are not as thick but still gives me lots of definition and length.

HTH!

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

wow Trisha, I can't believe your eyelashes are that long in the pics with that mascara!

Trisha, quick question. How many coats did you use? Well I guess the question could be to any one. How many coats do you use for mascara to achieve the look you want. I tried three coats of the Lash perfection and it seemed to work well. I only tried it once so far though.

Back