Influenster J'Adore VoxBox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

My J'Adore VoxBox came on Friday and I had the weekend to play with some of the stuff and some of the stuff I have yet to try.

Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes
 ​
I actually laughed when I saw these in my VoxBox. MORE LASHES! I know I love lashes but it seems that I'm getting lashes left and right to try.

Still I like the look of these lashes. These are subtle not dramatic and it looks short enough that I can wear these with my glasses. Dramatic lashes and glasses don't go well together since long, dramatic lashes hit the lens and tend to dislodge. These I would probably purchase if on sale.

HERSHEY KISSES Milk Chocolate

I'm surprised these lasted the entire weekend once my kids saw the bag of chocolate! I'm not a big chocolate eater however I love Hershey Kisses and will be buying more Kisses, I just need a better hiding place! LOL

Vaseline Men Spray Lotion
 ​
My hubby isn't a big lotion user however my boys are and this scent isn't really overpowering or so masculine that tween boys can't use it. The hubby and I agreed that the scent is good for our boys so I'm sure I'll be buying this again for them. (I've said it before and I'll say it again the tween boy market is such an untapped market. Products out there are meant for little kids or adult men but nothing for tween boys between the ages of 10 and 13 who don't want to smell like strawberries and whose parents don't want them smelling like they're getting ready to go pick up some girls at the club.)

Boots Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask

I haven't tried this one yet. I'm familiar with Boots but never tried this product before. It's meant for oily/combo skin and my skin is combo which sometimes leans oily, though sometimes it leans really dry.

​
John Frieda Frizz Ease 3-Day Straight Flat Iron Spray
 ​
I typically don't flat iron my hair but my eldest daughter and youngest daughter do so I'll be passing this along to one of them. Hopefully it means I'll be able to get more sleep since the girls always come in my bedroom, during the school week, around 6 AM to get stuff for their hair.

Red Rose Simply Indulgent Teas

TEA! I love tea and there are very few teas I'll turn down (anything with raspberry I can't drink). I don't recall ever having a lemon chiffon tea or caramel tea but I think the lemon chiffon will have a sweet lemon taste to it. I'm on the fence with the caramel one though.

The Kiss Badge is up for this box.  GUARANTEED PRIZE, WOOHOO!!!!  OK, so it's more lashes and lash glue, but I do love these press-on nails, and SOMEDAY I WILL GET THE HOLLA PATTERN (nude shimmer with black lace pattern, I think @MissJexie got them in a previous Kiss Prize Pack?)

Badge Prize
28869d34b3378726eda769676f2a10631fa085ea.png

ALL badge holders will receive a prize pack from Kiss (a value of over $16!), including:

• -1 KISS Looks So Natural Lashes Set  
  • -1 KISS Ever EZ Lash Glue
  • -1 imPRESS Press-On Manicure Kit

Quote: Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  The Kiss Badge is up for this box.  GUARANTEED PRIZE, WOOHOO!!!!  OK, so it's more lashes and lash glue, but I do love these press-on nails, and SOMEDAY I WILL GET THE HOLLA PATTERN (nude shimmer with black lace pattern, I think @MissJexie got them in a previous Kiss Prize Pack?)

Badge Prize
28869d34b3378726eda769676f2a10631fa085ea.png

ALL badge holders will receive a prize pack from Kiss (a value of over $16!), including:

• -1 KISS Looks So Natural Lashes Set  
  • -1 KISS Ever EZ Lash Glue
  • -1 imPRESS Press-On Manicure Kit
Yep, it was me! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And yea lol while I'm stocked up Kiss Lashes and glue for a long time, it's still SO nice that they do guaranteed prizes for everyone. They are in so many VoxBoxes that they must give a LOT of stuff away. Plus they do giveaways on their facebook all the time too!

I had a problem with a set of nails I got as a prize months ago and e-mailed them. I explained that I didn't pay for them but got them as a prize from Influenster but that they glue wasn't holding and the nails were snapping off after only hours of wear even though I followed their directions. They not only sent me a replacement package but they also sent me a package of their "Gel Fantasy" nails which I am OBSESSED with now.

Moral of this long story is: Kiss is a super awesome and generous brand and I love them LOL

Back