The most longlasting, smudge-proof pencil eyeliner AND liquid eyeliner?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm using Mac's Liquidlast liquid eyeliner and it is super longlasting, does not smudge, doesn't come off, and works wonders on my oily eyelids, BUT I hate the consistency of the product. It's really drippy and super wet and the brush is very, very hard to work with - it took me months to be able to really work with it properly and even now I kind of struggle. Does anyone know any other liquid eyeliners that are super strong, long-staying, don't smudge and are pitch black that I could try out? Please keep in mind that I have oily lids and the liner has to be very longlasting and water-proof.

I'm also looking for a pencil eyeliner that is VERY longlasting and has the same qualities I'm looking for in a liquid liner.

High-end or drugstore, it does not matter. Thanks!! x

I have super oily lids as well and the ones I love best are - Makeup forever for pencils, Stila for liquid felt tips (although I just bough Urban Decay's new Ink For Eyes and it seems to be working well too), Makeup Forever for the dip-in liquid brushes, and Tarte for cream liners.

This isn't a liquid but it's my absolute favorite for everything that you're talking about.  Inglot's gel liner in whatever number is black.  11?  7?  Something.  You *have* to use a primer with it, but as the queen of having eyeliner all over my lids, with a primer, this ish ain't moving.  It also works really great to smudge when you use a primer, but once it sets, it's set.  I have the hardest time getting it off my lids.  Love it.

Back