• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Lolo's Summerswap Dreamlist

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi!!!!!!

I am so excited for this swap!!! I am very easy to please and just know that the littlest things will make me smile and brighten my day (ok, probably week!!)! :sunshine:

I will try to keep this somewhat short and sweet since I feel like I already have so many grabby hands things listed in my Midsummer dream list, forum posts and trade list. Here are links to those to give you some background on what gets me giddy :luv: :

https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/131918-lolo22s-fairy-unicorn-sunshine-rainbow-dreamlist/

https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/124445-lolo22s-trade-list/

Summer beauty routine description:

I'm super clueless about skincare for summer, it's like I have a whole different face! Winter I have somewhat down (skin goes desert style dry!) but then summer hits and I get a little oily with random breakouts popping up. So weird. I'd love to try a favorite product or suggestion of yours. I love wearing bright blushes and pink lips. Shimmery cheeks and eye shadow pretty much all summer long. Nails go wild! I love neon everything, lots of glitter, sassier nail art. Same thing with fashion, I'm pretty much a kaleidoscope in the summer. Hair, hmmm, not sure if there's a difference. My hair is always begging for moisture so I don't do the salt spray thing. I'll do beach waves, but I just use mousse for that. So yeah, I guess moisture year around there and color treated stuff since I love tons of highlights. What else? Oh yeah, the best part about summer is all the things that make me smell like a tropical drink/beach bum/fruit pie! I can't get enough of things like that.

Ok, so separate specific wishlist. I swear I am not the least bit greedy, I just don't want to give you a leftover list. So here's some never seen before, fresh wishlist items!:

Sephora X Liquid Crystals in Wavelength, actually a lot of Formula X polishes (I'm really interested in trying more and only have 1 so far), the Celestials, Brilliants

Formula X Delete all or some other cool thing for removing glitter

A good summer moisturizer (no or low spf)

A mascara that is AWESOME at separating lashes

Laqa lip lubes in Beezlebub or Stranger Danger

A cute wide tooth comb

Food Network Sunday morning pancakes candle/wax or whatever other things they make

Freeman stuff

Nails inc. florals!!

Pedi products

NYX Honey Dew Me Up

Facial peels

GDE or Geek Chic shadows, nothing too drastic, anything sparkley

Tarte cheek stick (any, would love to try)

Clean summer scents (Summer Sailing, Summer Escape)

Anything from the Too Faced Ferociously Femine Collection

Marcelle blushes (Birchbox) in Ultimate Pinks or Corals

Beauty Protector Hair Mask (Birchbox)

Mally Blush

I'm sure I will have more to add as a million cute summer things start coming out!

Extras/non-beauty stuffs!

I love treats and snacks, especially sweets

Always looking for a new gum flavor

I would love to get a favorite recipe of yours to add to my recipe book! Especially anything with chicken, salads, grilling, veggies, crockpot recipes, desserts - yum!

Fun magnets/push pins for my office

Keychain

Seahorse anything! I'm obsessed!

Compact mirror

Pinterest

Etsy

Thanks so much for being the sweetest person ever and I cannot wait to see what you picked out :wub: I am so excited!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back