• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Dream list

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jac13

Jac13
Reaction score
To my Secret Santa,

First thank you for taking the time to read about my likes and dislikes. Have fun with this. My personal guideline is that I wouldn't send anyone anything I didn't think was worthy. So here goes, lol.

I do not have any known allergies. I think I am a fun person but I don't know if my personality really comes through on sites. I love musicals, festivals, concerts, plays, shopping- shopping- shopping and going out to eat.

I mostly use MAC. I have never had any bad experience such as breakouts or reactions. Please no Bare Minerals! Believe it or not this had my face on fire and I had to have the lady take off immediately and I didn't have any products on my face.

I would like to try Marc Jacobs, YSL and Chanel. I am not sure why I haven't brought these yet. Maybe I am just waiting on a gift... Smiles.I would prefer eye palettes, color eyeliners with no glitter and lip gloss that are not sticky and are pretty pastel soft colors.

I love polish but prefer light rich colors or dark magnetic rich looking colors. I love Zoya, Llarowe, and I wouldn't mind trying more Indies. I am not a cream formula fan. Now don't get me wrong- I have creams but they are more difficult for me. It would have to be a very nice formula. I think I just suck at applying it, lol.

I only subscribe to Ipsy- because cheap and can always pass as gifts and Julep. I must note that I really do not want any Julep. I had other subs but I was giving most items away and for me personally it was not worth it. I may try another sub in the future.

I love Lush and L'occitane bath products. I love soft scents, candles, scarfs and milk and only milk chocolate. I do not like dark or white chocolate. However I love the way white chocolate smells in a candle.

I love homemade items and boxes that feel personal. I love pretty wrappings but I must admit I am not good with the one gift a day opening. I try but it's always an epic fail.

I love samples. So feel free to make me a side bag of items you think I might like or some of your faves. I prefer quality over quantity. I always want both,lol. Don't we all?!!

Ok, what else. I am pretty easy going. I am eclectic, classic with a twist. I would wear a black dress and pair it with cheetah print heels as an example or denim with heels,scarf or blazer. Well I hope I have told you enough and if not please feel free to send a roadie. Smiles and have fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back