• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

yousoldtheworld's super early ever evolving Secret Santa Wishlist (mostly for the sake of her own memory)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yousoldtheworld

Michaela
Reaction score
I'm starting this now because when the time comes in a few months, I know I will have my usual case of blank empty brain!

This year, I am most interested in exploring the wide, fun world of Indies! I have only ever tried Glamour Doll Eyes (which I love, and would always be happy with more of!) but I would love to try any of your favorites.

Specific brands I'm currently interested in (totally not limited to these):

Notoriously Morbid

Impulse Cosmetics (those non-traditional lipsticks! gah!)

Darling Girl Cosmetics

Geek Chic Cosmetics

Hello Waffles

Shiro Cosmetics

BPAL fragrances- I've never tried any, always heard so much, I'd love to get into them but don't know where to start! I love all sorts of fragrances. I lean more toward sweet, fruity, citrusy, spicy, woodsy, and vanilla-y scents than I do floral (but I do like some floral). I like unique scents a lot.

When it comes to nerdy things, I love all things Harry Potter, Supernatural, things related to horror. I am a book nerd, and anything literary is generally a hit with me. I love pop culture references and am always drawn to them. 

Shade-wise, I will wear any color and I do not fear any shade, no matter how bold. I am really interested in trying non-traditional lip colors right now! Blues, greens, purples, yellows, whatever. I love eyeshadows and blushes, I wear all sorts of makeup except never bronzers. 

I would also love to try your favorite eye primers and bases. I still haven't tried Foil Me, and I'm interested in other indie options here (but also non-indie options!)

Your favorite foundation/face product (I wear the lightest shade in every foundation I've ever tried). If you know of a great mineral foundation with good coverage, I'm in the market for one of those!

I'm always happy to have and try new brushes!

In the non-Indie realm, I'm a sucker for colorful eyeliners, fun lipcolors (lip crayons are my favorite and I reach for them more often than lipsticks), bath and body products (I love Lush and would love to try more), especially bath bombs/salts/melts/etc. 

I love any and all face masks!

I have combination skin, prone to breakouts and I love a good toner, acne treatment, anything with tea tree oil, anything to help keep my skin clear.

I really want those Milani Constellation gel liners, and they havne't been available near me!

I'm really getting into Korean skincare and cosmetics and would love to try more of those, too!

Anything a little strange or different is fun for me!

Opened, used, and swatched products are fine, too, if you think I'd like them.

I'm not hard to please at all.

As far as non-beauty goes, I love books, hats (the sillier, the better) scarves, turkish towels home decor. I love jewelry, especially necklaces! I love chevron print, owls, all things turquoise, blue, grey, purple..cactuses and succulents. A huge fan of coffee and tea of all kinds (and I do have a Keurig).

ANd I love snacks! Chocolate, crispycakes, gummies, Jelly Bellies, Sour Patch, local favorites, salted caramel...

Basically, I'm wide open! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Back