Glossybox September 2014: Harper's Bazaar (Limited Edition)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I saw this in the September issue of Harper's Bazaar. It won't be available until September 1st, but you can pre-order one now. I'd be okay if I never got another Benefit mascara sample ever again, but the Essie and OCC drew me in.

http://shop.harpersbazaar.com/accessories/galitzine-glossybox-bazaar-edition

Exclusive GLOSSYBOX for Harper's BAZAAR featuring our must-have beauty essentials. You will receive five of the below:

• Vichy Liftactiv Night (0.51 fl oz)
  • Benefit, they’re real! mascara (0.1 oz)
  • Bvlgari Eau Parfume eau thé vert Conditioner (2.53 fl oz)
  • Bvlgari Eau Parfume eau thé blanc Conditioner (2.53 fl oz)
  • Essie She's Pampered (0.5 fl oz)
  • Essie Madison Ave-Hue (0.5 fl oz)
  • OCC Lip Tar Black Dahlia (0.33 fl oz)
  • OCC Lip Tar Authentic (0.33 fl oz)

Here is the picture...

Screen-shot-2014-08-15-at-3.07.49-PM.png

If I purchased a 3 month subscription and it ends in September and I cancel today will I still receive the September box?

Really tempted to get this box.  I didnt get June or July but if this one is for September subscribers I may have to resubscribe, hopefuly there is a good code floating around.

You can get a free full-sized Eyeko mascara with the code "MAGIC".

ETA: For new subscriptions only.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just want the Black Dahlia lip tar. I wonder how hard it will be to swap for...
I'm sure there will be people who already own the color they receive and will want to swap. I did notice the one in the pic is the metallic and I wonder if both will be metallic. I swatched one on my hand and wiped it off but the glitter would not come off.

I know it's not the same as getting the glossy box, but sephora has the Black Dahlia liptar and nail polish duo set on sale for $15. Could be a good alternative if you're only after the lip tar!

I was fed up with Glossybox's many issues but I may order this one- I'm a sucker for limited edition packaging which seems they do every 2 or 3 months.

Last time one of my gift Bergdorf boxes got sent to the wrong address and was sent back.  They told me to wait until it came back to them before they'd send me another one, and when I contacted them a while later they said they couldn't resend it to me and gave me a refund and 1000 points.  Well, whatever, now I can get this or wait until the Christmas edition. 

Is this the Sept. box or is it a separate purchase? I'm asking because I don't see any other threads for discussing a Sept. box. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back