Makeup + Coupons

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've loved makeup since I was a little girl, but I'm somewhat new to the online beauty world. Are there any blogs, etc. that match coupons up with the makeup sales each week at the drugstores (Walgreens in particular)?? TIA! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I use to but haven't done so in a very long time due to the time it takes each week to do so. Off hand I'm not sure if other bloggers do.

Tip of the day for other readers new to couponing: Most stores will stack an in-store coupon with a manufacturer coupon. Example, say you have a coupon for $1 off any CoverGirl mascara and there is an in-store coupon to take $1 off any CoverGirl product. You can use BOTH coupons for $2 off. Target, ULTA, Walgreens, CVS, RiteAid and Fred Meyer are among the stores that I know that have both in-store coupons and take manufacturer coupons. You cannot use two manufacturer coupons on the same item or two in-store coupons but you can use one of each unless one of the coupons prohibits it.

Back