Coverage for birthmark (port wine stain) using airbrush system.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am the daughter of a very strong woman who has a birthmark that covers half of her face. I am looking to buy a airbrush makeup system for her birthday this year and would like to know which system is the best and which make up will cover a (port wine stain) color/raised birthmark. Price does NOT matter. My mother is going to kill me lol but she is going to be 60 this year and i figured i would ask to see which one i should order.

Thanks so much!!!

If you want a simple system with as little hassle as possible then Temptu or Dinair would be best for someone learning airbrushing. If you want to go a little more professional then Iwata or Grex compressor would be best.

Covering a portwine stain with airbrush makeup is possible but it'll take a few layers. Dinair has a line called Camouflage which was designed for paramedical needs. Temptu has a line for tattoo coverage which would work for paramedical needs as well. There are other lines by companies like Mehron, Cinema Secrets however I'm not sure if their airbrush foundation would cover a portwine stain.

Back