• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

About Me: Randoms for my Secret Santa

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovepink

Jenn
Reaction score
Hi Secret Santa-

I hope you are having fun shopping for me and it is not stressing you out! I tried to come up with a well rounded list of things I would be over the moon to recieve but at the end of the day I will love whatever you send me!  I am easily amused and love shiny things!

Some info about me:

1) I am an only child

2) I lived my whole life in the midwest until 8 years ago when I moved to California.  I love it here but I get itchy feet and may move!

3) I love to travel/go on trips

4) I try and be prepared for anything.  I am that person who always has what other people are looking for (band aids, nail files, nail clippers, tweezers, floss)

5) I met my husband when I was 18.  But we did not get married until we were 23 (after college)

6) Lately I have been on a plan to get in shape.  In 3 months I have lost 10lbs and 21 inches!  I won't say I love working out but I love the way I feel after I am done!

7) I have 2 rescue dogs that bring a smile to my face.  

8) I subscribe to a ridiculous amount of magazines and am 5 months behind!  (currently on June 2014)

9) I love to read books.  Mysteries are my favorite but I will read anything that sounds interesting.

10) I have no crafty skills.  I cannot knit, crochet, read music, sing or play an instrument

11) If I had to pick only one food to eat for the rest of my life (assuming I could get all nutrients out of it) would be potatoes. I get hungry thinking of all the ways I can eat them!

12) If I could be any animal I would be a big ca (leopard or panther)t.  I would love to climb trees, look out and pounce on people

13) I think music has to the power to change your whole outlook.  I have like a million playlists on Pandora for all my moods.  The only genre I do not enjoy much is country.

14) I have recently discovered fuzzy socks and feel they have changed my life  for the better!

15) Fall is my favorite season and unfortunately where I live, we get no real fall.  I always try to plan trips back to the midwest in the fall.

Ok I am sure you now know way more about me than you ever wanted to know!

Back