LA Girl Pro Concealer

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey lovelies! 

Has anyone tried the LA Girl Pro Concealer? I have heard soooo many good things about it and I want to try it out! I use Mac Pro Longwear concealer in NC20. What shade do you think I will need for LA girl pro conealer? 

Thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I tried the LA girl pro concealer before I tried MAC Pro Longwear and I would much rather spend the money on the MAC one. This is coming from someone who loves drugstore concealer. I think the LA Girl concealer is slightly thin and doesn't have the greatest coverage for me. I loooove the coverage the MAC concealer gives me.

One thing I do actually like about the LA Girl concealer is the brush applicator it has. It's like a lot of highlighter pens you see. If you are using it for highlighting it is great. I also love the price point of this concealer. 

I've been wanting to try it, but nobody around here sells it. Not worth buying online unless you're doing a haul, I don't want to pay shipping that costs as much as the item.

I have heard excellent reviews on it though.

Back