Popsugar Stocking Stuffers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So is this the cyber monday deal? Interesting concept ....

STOCKING STUFFERS

For the foodie 
Know someone who's passionate about food? Perhaps it's a newfound hobby of a loved one or friend? We've put together just what they need to eat, drink, and be merry.
Wine Glass Writer 3-Pack For POPSUGAR Must HaveFast drying and nontoxic, the ink easily washes off with soap yet lasts during the life of the party. Sugg. Retail: $9.95

Simon & Schuster Dominique Ansel: The Secret RecipesGreat for novice and experienced bakers — or right at home on your coffee table — The Secret Recipes demonstrates how to make your own croissant-doughnut hybrid and other sought-after creations. Sugg. Retail: $35

Terrapin Ridge Farms Pecan Honey MustardDelicious as a dip or marinade, it's the perfect pairing for holiday meals and appetizers. Sugg. Retail: $6

Over $50 value! cost $25 

For the hostess - cost $25

The holidays are about togetherness. Give her another good reason to throw a cozy yet memorable get-together with this perfect bundle of relaxation, merriment, and decor.

Capri Blue Mercury Jewel Box in RainOnce the candle burns out, reuse the handblown recycled glass box to hold all your keepsakes. Sugg. Retail: $18.95

West Emory Bingo SetThe design studio gave this classic game a modern update that you’ll want to showcase long after you play. Sugg. Retail: $20

Tiny Prints Thoughtful Heart StationeryDesigned by Lisa Sugar and Tiny Prints, this beautiful watercolor design gives you another reason to write your loved one something special. Sugg. Retail: $15

Over $50 value!

For the downtown girl cost 30 

It’s a fact: she loves to shop and has great taste. We’ve handpicked pieces so she can embellish and accessorize her everyday life, from a little sparkle to a lot of statement.

Sorial Saffiano Wallet on a ChainThe chain strap transitions from day to night with ease while the wallet holds all your essentials. Sugg. Retail: $49

K. Hall Simpatico Ambergris Shea Butter CreamPerfect for travel, the shea butter and aloe leaf juice deliver intense long-lasting moisture. Sugg. Retail: $22

Deepa Gurnani Katie Crystal HeadbandHandcrafted in India, the crystal detailing and elegant scallop design will be your statement piece all season. Sugg. Retail: $56

Over $100 value!

For the decorator

The right accents can brighten any home. We’ve chosen only the most unique pieces that combine a modern and elegant style, for the interior designer in all of us.

Missoni Home Candle by ApothiaEasily incorporate Missoni's iconic designs into home decor with this stunning candle. Sugg. Retail: $88. Scent may vary

Monica Rich Kosann Cream Enamel Picture FrameThis frame looks flawless at every angle, with a suede back and cream-colored enamel border. Sugg. Retail: $100

Swing Design Mia Glass Storage BoxThe two-toned detailing, beveled edges, and soft interior make it the elegant way to store your jewelry or other sentimental pieces. Sugg. Retail: $40

Over $225 value! cost 80

For the trendsetter cost 114

Timeless style and beauty is always on the list. This specially curated gift will give her that bit of luxe she covets to look her best, all the time.

Clare V. Foldover Clutch​The signature foldover clutch ​is the best of both worlds: style and versatility. Depending on your mood and outfit, choose ​a ​side​ to complete any look. Sugg. Retail: $220

Lancer Skincare The Method: NourishNourish boosts your skin's oxygen level and increases your cell metabolism for a visibly renewed and youthful glow. Sugg. Retail: $125

Over $340 value!

https://musthave.popsugar.com/t/stocking-stuffers?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=StockingStuffers_Active&utm_source=MustHaveNewsletter&em_recid=puid15044664&ym_mid=1214495&ym_rid=1260924

just saw this too! great way to off load extra product! they sure had a ton of neiman 2014 items left!!

i tried to find a link on the PS website and could only get there via the email sent!

still hoping for some PS monthly/yearly promos!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was hoping and waiting for the subscription deal they had last year. I wanted to buy an extended subscription. After last years deal I bought expired, I've been doing month to month waiting for a better deal. Almost everyone got a box last year when they had the deals on that. Somehow I ended up with multiple nov and dec so some people got both. Some of the items above were in those boxes I handed out as presents.So  I'm limited in what I can choose for a present. 

I'm a little annoyed I bought the picture frame from someone on FB for $50 for $30 more I could have also picked up the candle and the box with the deal here. Grumble.

These deals also heavily devalue these same items I have on sale on eBay.  I'm annoyed.

I keep hoping they won't sell out of the Holiday for Her and Him and NBC Today boxes and will eventually sell them with a discount later in December. I think I picked up the holiday for her after xmas last year for $30 off and I think they offered the Men's box with a discount last December.  

Fingers crossed for more deals for the procrastinators.  

Back