Your favorite Lush products what are they ?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Barbie2

I'am a recently new lush fan but I have tried a ton of bath bombs , bubble bars and their soaps.I wanted to know what everyones favorites are or must haves to try out .

I love the butterball bath bombs, the hand creams and I like the Angels on a Bare skin scrub. It's so gentle and calming because of the lavender scent.

Yeah I actually had tried the butterball it has a nice coconut smell / sugar scent to it they said it smells like vanilla maybe I just smelled the sugar scent to it.It didnt really make my skin any softer but it felt nice for a few hours.

I had the rainbow fun too.I made the mistake of mixing the colors together though because I saw a youtube tutorial on it and on instagram people posted pictures of swirling all the colors together.It just didnt smell that great mixed together or have a good color effect so if I ever buy that again I will try each soap in the fun individually.I also didnt like how it didnt have more of a rainbow effect in the tub I was expecting a rainbow in the shower and the colors were very light / not that bright.It also kinda smelled like play doh to me and had that same play doh texture to it.Which made me not wanna put it near my hair at all but I used it as a hand soap.

I like sex bomb,tisy totsy the flower one I mixed sex bomb and tisy totsy together so it was pink and had flower petals in the tub which I thought was nice / pretty.I also like pink flamingo bubble bar the colors pretty.I wanna try their Ocean salt and their emotibombs.I love their bubble bars the most though because they dont stain your bathtub the way some of the bath bombs do but they still have the same pretty colors.I just really hate cleaning my tub up after my relaxing bath its the last thing I wanna worry about doing.

I still have some lush products I have but havent used yet I have the guardian of the forest,big blue, pop in the bath  and which came first which I'am looking forward to because it has a cute sunset color and a rainbow look to it at first.I always look at youtube videos of the lush products before I buy them to see if I will like the color or not.

I will probably use one tomorrow after I eat my lobster ravioli and have some sangria  just pop in a bath bomb / bubble bar and listen to some music and relax lol thats my idea of a great night I'am pretty simple.

Last edited:
I just tried the big blue tonight it was really nice probably my favorite bath bomb so far that I have tried.It is like being in the beach water / pool water it has a really pretty blue color with real seaweed in it.I felt like a mermaid its like a mermaid bath I loved it.If you cant get to the beach use this bath bomb its like being in the ocean water its amazing.I also liked how I think it may have had lavendar in it because It was a really calming relaxing bath.I recommend this one for any mermaid lovers out there or beach lovers.I could of stayed in the tub for like 3 hours straight.

Back