Touch of Glam 817 on Esty Rainbow Highlighter dupe for PRISM you can buy it now

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Barbie2

You wont have to wait for 3 to 5 months to order one on a  site where you probably wont be able to get one from bitterlacebeauty  but on ESTY from a Touch of Glam 817 she has a very similar rainbow highlighter to bitterlace and its 20 dollars and available right now to order.I think posting dupes is a good idea I mean I know for me I wanted it and was willing to wait hours online but in the end I spent my money elsewhere ( on Sephora / Lush) due to low inventory and low supply / demand.Post more dupes if you see any really good ones.I believe this brand Touch of Glam also takes pre orders so you will be guaranteed one if its not already available to you.I also think touch of glams colors are darker / more visible than bitterlaces highlighter its not as noticeable.I also heard you can DIY make your own rainbow highlighter as well.I do think PRISM is pretty and much lighter than touch of glam but I would buy either one since they do look pretty similar.Here is a DIY link below for anyone who wants to make it themselves 

https://www.popsugar.com/beauty/How-Make-Rainbow-Highlighter-41088426

I also found two other makeup designers making the prism dupes here is another go to pheesmakeupshop.com her purple colors are super pretty .

also look at glamandgraceshop.com hers looks really good on the skin. 

il_570xN.1013406829_fxi4.jpg

Last edited:
Back