POPSUGAR Must Have Summer 2016 Special Edition *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Heads up! The summer limited edition box will launch tomorrow May 17th

Screen Shot 2016-05-16 at 3.16.47 PM.png

We're totally getting sunglasses and popsicles, right?

Just kidding, what are your guesses/wants for the summer box?

Last edited by a moderator:
I always always always want nicer jewelry than I would buy on my own in the limited edition boxes.  I have had my eye on these budhagirl all-weather bangles for years so that would be a fun coincidence.  They look so pretty with a bathing suit.

https://budhagirl.com/bracelets/bangles

Maybe a body brush and a luxurious body oil to keep skin looking nice and juicy for summer?

I know not everyone is into tanning products but since the boxes are going to send it anyway, Clarins has that radiance booster that gives just a little color, and I have wanted to try that James Read Sleep Mask Tan stuff.

Send me allll the snacks, please. 

PSMH tends to roll themes over from their monthly box so I wonder if we will have anything yoga/spa related.  Or I bet we get something pricier from bluma project...I like some of their beaded bracelets. 

I"m not sure if they're releasing an early buy option today or what, but their page says it's going on sale on May 19th at 10am pacific.

Screen Shot 2016-05-17 at 1.16.10 PM.png

I have it in my shopping cart but I'm not sure whether to pull the trigger. I really wish PS would give you at least 1 spoiler.  For me, last year's box was good but I disliked everything the year before.

Latest posts

Back