BEBE had a major sale so I did something terrible I bought all these clothes when I was trying to save money and not spend

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Barbie2

but I wont be buying clothes for the rest of my life or for a extremely long time after this but I really dont have nice clothes like any really nice tops to wear out so I bought a ton at bebe and stocked up I did save a little over 80 dollars though which isnt too bad.

Tell me what you think of my outfit choices here be honest 

Also if your interested in buying anything they have a 10 % off $100 + and 15% off$ 150 + or a 20% off$ 200 spent or more

Most of what I bought was from the tops night out section 

1.  banded waist crop top the fronts really pretty its a barbie pink color 

2. waist tie halter top - nicki minaj pink color also a very barbie looking piece

3.Mix lace open back top - hot pink really pretty back detail kinda professional looking

4.Stacy halter bodysuit - I like this color its like a coral pink

5.Bodysuit in color hibiscus The detail is off the shoulder its pretty

6.Serena seamless bodysuit - olive green color has details on the side of it

7. Floral lace crop top - yellow I dont have any yellow in my closet and this is a pretty lace top

8. Sonia Y back top - orange I like orange but I dont have any in my wardrobe the details on the back of this top are pretty  

I would post pics but unfortunately it wont let me probably because the size is too large to post on here. I bought pink , orange , yellow , green lots of color for spring / summer. I was thinking I could wear most of these with leggings black leather looking leggings.   

Last edited:
Back