Kylie Birthday Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Kylie is releasing a new birthday lipstick and lipgloss collection today at 3pm PST.

https://www.kyliecosmetics.com

kylie birthday collection.jpg

Unfortunately like most her lip colors I cant wear them because like I said I dont have dark / olive  skin tone or tan skin so because I'am fair / pale  nude shades just look terrible on me.If she only made hot pinks or regular normal colors like I said before I would try it but unfortunately she makes the lip products for her skin tone only.I have seen fair / pale girls wear her lip colors and it looks terrible the shades dont work for everyone.

Last edited:
Unfortunately like most her lip colors I cant wear them because like I said I dont have dark / olive skin tone or tan skin so because I'am fair / pale nude shades just look terrible on me.If she only made hot pinks or regular normal colors like I said before I would try it but unfortunately she makes the lip products for her skin tone only.I have seen fair / pale girls wear her lip colors and it looks terrible the shades dont work for everyone.
Who
cares.

There are a lot of different lipstick shades out there. You dont need kylie's.

First of all congratulations. I just loved the colors of the gloss. They are looking classy and sober. But sorry for saying that, I did not like the makeup bag design that much. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Who

cares.

There are a lot of different lipstick shades out there. You dont need kylie's.
No I have never bought Kylies and have heard bad reviews on the product in general but even if I wanted to spur of the moment try something out due to all the hype and everyone going crazy over it  it still would never work for my complexion.Kylie has olive skin tone / tanning bed skin tone lol so basically the nude shades and the metallics are either way too dark or way too light for someone whos lets just say white looking lol.

Plus I 'am always up to try new products and give  people a chance with the exception of them not having s**tty colors to choose from.

Last edited:
Hi guys! I really wanted to try out this kylie lip kits and I'm planning to do a vlog review of the original va fake Kylie lip kits. Coz here in my country you can find the fake lip kits almost everywhere! Btw,

I just started this new beauty blog.

Check it out (link removed)

I have a lip kit and I also have the gold gloss. I think they are good quality. They are very comparable to Colourpop which is a lot less. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> Edited to add: I think Kylie products are made by Colourpop. I would say that Kylie stuff is like the higher end Colourpop.

I have a lip kit and I also have the gold gloss. I think they are good quality. They are very comparable to Colourpop which is a lot less. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Edited to add: I think Kylie products are made by Colourpop. I would say that Kylie stuff is like the higher end Colourpop.
Ok thanks

Kyliecosmetics has free shipping today and looks like a lot of the items are in stock. I caved in and order two glosses. I have no idea why though since my lips will never look like hers lol

Kyliecosmetics has free shipping today and looks like a lot of the items are in stock. I caved in and order two glosses. I have no idea why though since my lips will never look like hers lol
oh wow it looks like they still have a lot available surprisingly they still have a lot in stock to buy which never happens maybe no one knows about this lol weird.I wouldnt buy any of her stuff though its just not really my style I like more indie brands now anyways.

Amazing stuff.

The collection is looking great.

Hope it will work as good as shown in pictures.

Latest posts

Back