-->

Welcome Guest to MakeupTalk

Welcome to MakeupTalk, one of the largest beauty communities online! Love makeup and beauty products as much as we do? Do you look forward to getting your beauty subscription boxes every month? Sign up or sign in to join in on the conversations and share your love for makeup, beauty and subscription boxes with others. By signing up or signing in you get access to the features listed below. Signing up is FREE and requires minimal information. We look forward to seeing you on the forums and having you part of our community! Thanks for stopping by!
  • Start new topics and reply to others in our MakeupTalk Forums
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get notification & email updates
  • Get your personal profile page and make new friends in our Community
  • Submit your reviews about Makeup Products and get feedback from other users
  • Send personal messages to other members

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

Latest Posts

Sponsors

Become a Forum Sponsor!

Photo

IPSY March 2017 *Spoilers*

Ipsy Spoilers Sneak Peeks Spoiler Free Glambags beauty subscription boxes

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 13 OFFLINE   Reija

Reija

MuT Mom

• Administrators
  • 9,902 posts
  • Joined 27-September 03
Reviews

Posted 15 February 2017 - 06:14 AM

Here is the thread for the IPSY March bag.

MakeupTalk Admin :)
Like us on Facebook - Twitter - Pinterest - Instagram
Makeup & skin care obsessed, jewelry designer Doterra essential oil advocate and Beautycounter consultant.  

#Post 2 of 13 OFFLINE   Queennie

Queennie

Enthusiast

• Super Moderators
  • 894 posts
  • Joined 19-January 14
Reviews

Posted 16 February 2017 - 07:59 PM

I hope it is another cute bag this month! To me lately the Ipsy bags themselves have been really cute designs than usual

• Reija likes this

#Post 3 of 13 OFFLINE   Bizgirlva

Bizgirlva

Aficionado

• Super Moderators
  • 4,377 posts
  • Joined 13-November 12
Reviews

Posted 17 February 2017 - 10:33 AM

These were the items folks on Facebook were saying they were able to select for March Ipsy bags:

Screen Shot 2017-02-17 at 1.32.12 PM.png

• Reija likes this

#Post 4 of 13 OFFLINE   mirandamanda

mirandamanda

mirandamanda

• Super Moderators
  • 991 posts
  • Joined 13-December 11
Reviews

Posted 28 February 2017 - 09:31 PM

I got an email that said if I resubscribed by midnight I could pick a free gift, there were three shades of the Colourpop lip things to choose from. I was tempted, went to enter my card info then all of the sudden the shade I picked went out of stock. I'm bummed, trying to talk myself out of signing up because the bag is really cute.

• Reija likes this

#Post 5 of 13 OFFLINE   Reija

Reija

MuT Mom

• Administrators
  • 9,902 posts
  • Joined 27-September 03
Reviews

Posted 01 March 2017 - 05:55 AM

I just looked up the bag. It's really cute! I'm excited for this month!

ipsy glam bag march 2017.jpg

Makeup & skin care obsessed, jewelry designer Doterra essential oil advocate and Beautycounter consultant.  

#Post 6 of 13 OFFLINE   Bizgirlva

Bizgirlva

Aficionado

• Super Moderators
  • 4,377 posts
  • Joined 13-November 12
Reviews

Posted 01 March 2017 - 10:27 AM

The bag is really cute.

• Reija likes this

#Post 7 of 13 ONLINE   catipa

catipa

Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Joined 26-February 13
Reviews

Posted 01 March 2017 - 12:57 PM

I really like this bag too.  I miss Ipsy, but I am trying to use up so much stuff that I have amassed :)

• Reija and mirandamanda like this

#Post 8 of 13 OFFLINE   Bizgirlva

Bizgirlva

Aficionado

• Super Moderators
  • 4,377 posts
  • Joined 13-November 12
Reviews

Posted 04 March 2017 - 10:59 AM

Sneaky sneaky if you can do a little simple coding you can get your Ipsy bag contents.  Here is the tutorial: http://imgur.com/a/ryDEl

I was able to see mine. I'm getting Ofra peach blush, air repair moisturizer, city color dark spot corrector, tarte lippie and Elizabeth mott blending brush

• Reija and mellee like this

#Post 9 of 13 OFFLINE   mellee

mellee

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 830 posts
  • Joined 03-September 12
Reviews

Posted 04 March 2017 - 07:09 PM

Amazing Mad Props to whomever figured this out!  I'm getting Burt's Bees Lipstick in Suede Splash, Eyeko fat eye stick in Satin, TheBalm's Bahama Mama, Ladykin snail cream, and Ouai treatment masque.  =)  I'm happy!

Edited by mellee, 04 March 2017 - 07:10 PM.

• Reija likes this

#Post 10 of 13 OFFLINE   Sakura Chiyo

Sakura Chiyo

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Joined 02-September 15
Reviews

Posted 05 March 2017 - 02:52 AM

Mom's bag and mine are very similar this month. 

DLS Blush Kitty Pink- I like anything to do with a kitty! The name alone wins me over. This is a blush I think both of us will like.

Skone Brush- we can never have too many brushes. I only glanced but I think this is an eye shadow brush.

Tarte Matte Lip Paint- I requested these for both of us in different colors on that survey thing that was posted on MSA. I'm wondering if we'll actually get the requested colors since they put up that "invite only banner" on it. I kind of wish I had waited though in hopes of getting the Burt's Bees Lipstick. 

My Bag 

Mudmasky- This stuff is expensive! I like that it is supposed to balance your skin's pH.

Ouai Treatment Mask- I received this from Sephora Play before. It's alright but it's kind of smelly and it doesn't have much product in it. I believe it's supposed to be a one time use but I've gotten several with my medium length hair. The consistency is thin so it's hard to tell where you put the product. 

Mom's Bag

Neogen Mild Cleanser- Coconut is her thing so this will hopefully be good. 

Marc Anthony Deep Repair Aloe Vera & Jasmine Oil- I think this is the hair treatment but I didn't really look. She has super dry hair so this is great but I don't think she likes the smell of jasmine. 

• Reija likes this

#Post 11 of 13 OFFLINE   Bizgirlva

Bizgirlva

Aficionado

• Super Moderators
  • 4,377 posts
  • Joined 13-November 12
Reviews

Posted 06 March 2017 - 12:46 PM

My bag contents matched what I was able to see with the little cheat coding tutorial I posted earlier. I wonder if that will work each month?  

Pretty satisfied with my bag, but I've already try the air repair moisturizer. I was able to trade that for a friends coconut milk cleanser which I was really interested to try.

• Reija likes this

#Post 12 of 13 OFFLINE   Reija

Reija

MuT Mom

• Administrators
  • 9,902 posts
  • Joined 27-September 03
Reviews

Posted 06 March 2017 - 08:17 PM

That's so awesome that you found a tutorial @Bizgirlva! Thanks so much for posting it! I'm trying to stay spoiler free but It's hard. I'm so attempted to look.

#Post 13 of 13 OFFLINE   Bizgirlva

Bizgirlva

Aficionado

• Super Moderators
  • 4,377 posts
  • Joined 13-November 12
Reviews

Posted 15 March 2017 - 09:35 AM

Here's my bag!

FullSizeRender.jpg

I really like the blush. The tarte was in delish, which look nice on ,but matte lip items always make my lips look like a wrinkled old lady. A friend who sells lipsense told me to keep my water intake up that might help give my lips a less wrinkly look. I'll try to remember that, while I run to the bathroom a hundred times a day. lol

I've tried the air repair in a previous birchbox so I'm trading that with a friend. The brush is a good travel size and I'm not real sure about this color on the dark spot corrector it looks very dark for me. 

• Reija and mirandamanda like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ipsy, Spoilers, Sneak Peeks, Spoiler Free, Glambags, beauty subscription boxes

• 2,325,214 Posts
  • 110,337 Members
  • 18,587 Reviews
  • 53,995 Albums