-->

Welcome Guest to MakeupTalk

Welcome to MakeupTalk, one of the largest beauty communities online! Love makeup and beauty products as much as we do? Do you look forward to getting your beauty subscription boxes every month? Sign up or sign in to join in on the conversations and share your love for makeup, beauty and subscription boxes with others. By signing up or signing in you get access to the features listed below. Signing up is FREE and requires minimal information. We look forward to seeing you on the forums and having you part of our community! Thanks for stopping by!
  • Start new topics and reply to others in our MakeupTalk Forums
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get notification & email updates
  • Get your personal profile page and make new friends in our Community
  • Submit your reviews about Makeup Products and get feedback from other users
  • Send personal messages to other members

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

Latest Posts

Sponsors

Become a Forum Sponsor!

Photo

March 2017 BOXYCHARM Spoilers

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 8 OFFLINE   JenniferV

JenniferV

Buff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts
  • Joined 25-August 12
Reviews

Posted 15 February 2017 - 08:52 AM

Possible March 2017 spoiler from Kendall Alfred’s SnapChat.  We know that it will be in an UPCOMING box, but she didn't specifically say March.

IMG_6707.png

• Reija likes this

#Post 2 of 8 OFFLINE   KrissyMichelle

KrissyMichelle

Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Joined 03-May 15
Reviews

Posted 04 March 2017 - 08:20 PM

I've seen these shadows, Smashbox Photo Ready primer, and a kabuki Crown Royal fan brush.

#Post 3 of 8 OFFLINE   mirandamanda

mirandamanda

mirandamanda

• Super Moderators
  • 991 posts
  • Joined 13-December 11
Reviews

Posted 04 March 2017 - 11:23 PM

Can't wait to see what else they're including, I would love a new nail polish. Or a facial cleanser. I bet we'll get neither of those though.

#Post 4 of 8 OFFLINE   Reija

Reija

MuT Mom

• Administrators
  • 9,902 posts
  • Joined 27-September 03
Reviews

Posted 11 March 2017 - 03:18 PM

I just read that someone was prompted to do a Beauty preference quiz when they logged into their account. If you have a Boxycharm account maybe check to see if you have it too.
  • mirandamanda likes this

MakeupTalk Admin :)
Like us on Facebook - Twitter - Pinterest - Instagram
Makeup & skin care obsessed, jewelry designer Doterra essential oil advocate and Beautycounter consultant.  

#Post 5 of 8 OFFLINE   mirandamanda

mirandamanda

mirandamanda

• Super Moderators
  • 991 posts
  • Joined 13-December 11
Reviews

Posted 25 March 2017 - 06:37 PM

Did anybody get their box? I'm still waiting on mine and I'm just curious about what lip products they sent out, a lot of people got a different lipstick than the Realher one.

#Post 6 of 8 OFFLINE   KrissyMichelle

KrissyMichelle

Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Joined 03-May 15
Reviews

Posted 28 March 2017 - 08:19 AM

I got my box. I got the RealHer liquid lipstick and lipliner. I could not stand the liquid lipstick. If you've tried the Milani ones and liked those, you'll like it but to me they're both too drying and suck the life out of my mouth and crumble off within minutes. I love the eye shadows for use with my Kat von D quads to add some shine to the eye look. The crown brush is great too, I use it for contour. The Smashbox primer is a good inclusive item, but I don't use face primer all that often. 

#Post 7 of 8 OFFLINE   mirandamanda

mirandamanda

mirandamanda

• Super Moderators
  • 991 posts
  • Joined 13-December 11
Reviews

Posted 28 March 2017 - 05:06 PM

@KrissyMichelle what shades of liner and lipstick did you get? I was hoping for nude shades or at least something light pink but I ended up the I Am Fearless (dark pink) lipstick. I do love the liner I got though, its I Am Unstoppable, such a pretty pink. I swatched the liquid lipstick on my hand and it took forever to dry down and when it did, it was really streaky. Hopefully my sister will want it because I can't swap it away now. I like the crown fan brush too, and the eyeshadows are really nice as well.

#Post 8 of 8 OFFLINE   KrissyMichelle

KrissyMichelle

Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Joined 03-May 15
Reviews

Posted 29 March 2017 - 08:19 AM

@mirandamanda I got I Am Fearless for the lipstick and it pulled a little more berry toned on me because of how pale I am. I adored the color, but could not handle the formula. The lip liner I got was I Am Unique which is a really close shade match to I Am Fearless. The lip liner, I like, I just don't gravitate towards them as often and I have scarring on my mouth now that makes it hard to use anything that isn't a liquid lipstick. 

• mirandamanda likes this

• 2,325,214 Posts
  • 110,337 Members
  • 18,587 Reviews
  • 53,995 Albums