-->

Welcome Guest to MakeupTalk

Welcome to MakeupTalk, one of the largest beauty communities online! Love makeup and beauty products as much as we do? Do you look forward to getting your beauty subscription boxes every month? Sign up or sign in to join in on the conversations and share your love for makeup, beauty and subscription boxes with others. By signing up or signing in you get access to the features listed below. Signing up is FREE and requires minimal information. We look forward to seeing you on the forums and having you part of our community! Thanks for stopping by!
  • Start new topics and reply to others in our MakeupTalk Forums
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get notification & email updates
  • Get your personal profile page and make new friends in our Community
  • Submit your reviews about Makeup Products and get feedback from other users
  • Send personal messages to other members

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

Latest Posts

Sponsors

Become a Forum Sponsor!

Photo

Kim Kardashian West's Makeup Line - KKW

foundation powder primer concealer highlighter bronzer lipstick liquid eyeliner eyeshadow eye shadow

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 7 OFFLINE   Reija

Reija

MuT Mom

• Administrators
  • 9,902 posts
  • Joined 27-September 03
Reviews

Posted 14 June 2017 - 05:02 AM

Kim Kardashian West announce her own makeup line on IG. The makeup line will be released June 21st at https://kkwbeauty.com/

Thoughts?

MakeupTalk Admin :)
Like us on Facebook - Twitter - Pinterest - Instagram
Makeup & skin care obsessed, jewelry designer Doterra essential oil advocate and Beautycounter consultant.  

#Post 2 of 7 OFFLINE   AllPretty

AllPretty

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Joined 28-December 16
Reviews

Posted 15 June 2017 - 08:00 AM

I dig it because it makes sense for Kim and her fans. 

Did you hear that Kendal's line with Estee was a huge flop because she usually doesn't wear a lot of makeup? Estee also screwed up the launch and missed the entire reason Kylie is so successful. 

• Reija likes this

Be Inspired. Be All Pretty. http://www.allpretty.com

#Post 3 of 7 OFFLINE   Reija

Reija

MuT Mom

• Administrators
  • 9,902 posts
  • Joined 27-September 03
Reviews

Posted 15 June 2017 - 04:42 PM

I dig it because it makes sense for Kim and her fans. 

Did you hear that Kendal's line with Estee was a huge flop because she usually doesn't wear a lot of makeup? Estee also screwed up the launch and missed the entire reason Kylie is so successful. 

I read somewhere the Estee Kendal collab didn't work out so well but can't remember where. Might be the target market also. Not sure if the typical consumer of Estee Lauder makeup is into Kendal since she is so young. I could be wrong though. I like EL makeup and buy it sometimes and tried a few Kendal things as samples.They were ok. I just didn't think they were geared towards someone like me who is almost 40. lol

• AllPretty likes this

Makeup & skin care obsessed, jewelry designer Doterra essential oil advocate and Beautycounter consultant.  

#Post 4 of 7 OFFLINE   iPretty949

iPretty949

Social Media Manager

• Social Media Manager
  • 1,117 posts
  • Joined 09-March 12
Reviews

Posted 17 June 2017 - 03:52 PM

Don't they have a makeup line in ULTA or that is long gone?

-Facebook- -Twitter- -Instagram- -Blog-

Follow MakeupTalk for your daily dose of beauty!
-Facebook- -Twitter- -Pinterest-

#Post 5 of 7 OFFLINE   Reija

Reija

MuT Mom

• Administrators
  • 9,902 posts
  • Joined 27-September 03
Reviews

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:38 AM

Don't they have a makeup line in ULTA or that is long gone?

I think it might be gone. They do have the hair care line at Ulta thought still.

#Post 6 of 7 OFFLINE   AllPretty

AllPretty

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Joined 28-December 16
Reviews

Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:54 AM

I read somewhere the Estee Kendal collab didn't work out so well but can't remember where. Might be the target market also. Not sure if the typical consumer of Estee Lauder makeup is into Kendal since she is so young. I could be wrong though. I like EL makeup and buy it sometimes and tried a few Kendal things as samples.They were ok. I just didn't think they were geared towards someone like me who is almost 40. lol

YES I completely agree. She does target a younger market, even for me and I just turned 30. 

• Reija likes this

Be Inspired. Be All Pretty. http://www.allpretty.com

#Post 7 of 7 OFFLINE   Reija

Reija

MuT Mom

• Administrators
  • 9,902 posts
  • Joined 27-September 03
Reviews

Posted 30 June 2017 - 03:20 PM

The creme highlighter kits will be restocked on 7.6 at 12pm PST. Just wanted to pass on the info in case someone is looking to get one.

Here are the shades

KKW beauty highlighters.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: foundation, powder, primer, concealer, highlighter, bronzer, lipstick, liquid eyeliner, eyeshadow, eye shadow

• 2,325,214 Posts
  • 110,337 Members
  • 18,587 Reviews
  • 53,995 Albums