-->

Welcome Guest to MakeupTalk

Welcome to MakeupTalk, one of the largest beauty communities online! Love makeup and beauty products as much as we do? Do you look forward to getting your beauty subscription boxes every month? Sign up or sign in to join in on the conversations and share your love for makeup, beauty and subscription boxes with others. By signing up or signing in you get access to the features listed below. Signing up is FREE and requires minimal information. We look forward to seeing you on the forums and having you part of our community! Thanks for stopping by!
  • Start new topics and reply to others in our MakeupTalk Forums
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get notification & email updates
  • Get your personal profile page and make new friends in our Community
  • Submit your reviews about Makeup Products and get feedback from other users
  • Send personal messages to other members

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

Latest Posts

Sponsors

Become a Forum Sponsor!

Photo

Giving Tuesday Giveaway!

giveaways giving tuesday makeuptalk giveaway

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 6 OFFLINE   Reija

Reija

MuT Mom

• Administrators
  • 10,090 posts
  • Joined 27-September 03
Reviews

Posted 28 November 2017 - 09:58 AM

:luv: We are excited to announce a new giveaway in honor of Giving Tuesday! :luv: 

Win a jar of Pixi Glow Peel Toner Pads! These toner pads are amazing! They are gentle yet exfoliating leaving the skin more radiant and even. Value $22. To read more about these amazing pads click here. We will also include mystery samples and beauty products from various beauty companies as an extra bonus. If you've wanted to try these amazing pads but haven't yet, here is your chance to win! Enter now for you chance to win these amazing toner pads and other great mystery bonuses that we can't reveal! All we can say is that they are amazing!

pixi toner pads.jpg

How to Enter?

1.Comment on this thread with your favorite skin care product currently. Let's share our favorites to help each other out!

For example: My favorite product currently is the Pixi toner pads. They leave my skin so soft and are not irritating.

Only one entry per person, multiple entries and spam will be disregarded.

How the winner is chosen?

We will use Random.org to determine the winning post numbers and will contact the winners via PM for the shipping address on December 1st, 2017. We will also verify that the people who won followed the step outlined above. In the event that they failed to follow the steps, or can't be reached for the delivery of the giveaway within 48 hours after being contacted, we will choose another winner via Random.org.

This contest is open now and runs until Thursday November 30th, 2017, 12pm PST and it is available to US residents only. Good luck, everyone!

MakeupTalk Admin :)
Like us on Facebook - Twitter - Pinterest - Instagram
Makeup & skin care obsessed jewelry designer creating modern handmade jewelry

Essential Oils for holistic health

#Post 2 of 6 OFFLINE   catipa

catipa

Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts
  • Joined 26-February 13
Reviews

Posted 28 November 2017 - 12:37 PM

Right now my favorite skin care item is the skyn iceland eye patches.  I love these patches so much.  Not only do they help with puffiness and dark circles under my eyes, but they also come in handy on a really hot day or if I have a bad migraine. Thanks for the chance :)

#Post 3 of 6 OFFLINE   LoveSkinCare

LoveSkinCare

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Joined 26-August 14
Reviews

Posted 28 November 2017 - 04:58 PM

My favorite skin care item is Paula’s Choice BHA Liquid. It keeps my skin clear, smooth and exfoliated. I can’t live without it.

#Post 4 of 6 OFFLINE   mirandamanda

mirandamanda

mirandamanda

• Super Moderators
  • 993 posts
  • Joined 13-December 11
Reviews

Posted 28 November 2017 - 07:29 PM

My favorite skin care product is the Whish mud mask that came in the Fall Fabfitfun, its fast and easy to use especially when my skin needs a pick-me-up and I don't have a lot of time. 

#Post 5 of 6 OFFLINE   jesemiaud

jesemiaud

Loving Life!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,583 posts
  • Joined 10-November 12
Reviews

Posted 28 November 2017 - 08:15 PM

Currently, my favorite skin care item is Dr. Jart's cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment. It's green, but transform to beige and is the best at correcting my skin's redness. An added benefit is SPF 30. I use it every single day without fail!

#Post 6 of 6 OFFLINE   Reija

Reija

MuT Mom

• Administrators
  • 10,090 posts
  • Joined 27-September 03
Reviews

Posted 01 December 2017 - 02:10 PM

Congrats @jesemiaud! You are the lucky winner of the giveaway! Thank you all for entering!

pixi toner pads giveaway winner.jpg

• jesemiaud likes this

MakeupTalk Admin :)
Like us on Facebook - Twitter - Pinterest - Instagram
Makeup & skin care obsessed jewelry designer creating modern handmade jewelry

Essential Oils for holistic health

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: giveaways, giving tuesday, makeuptalk giveaway

• 2,325,801 Posts
  • 110,530 Members
  • 18,589 Reviews
  • 53,994 Albums