-->

Welcome to MakeupTalk

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to MakeupTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of MakeupTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Sponsor

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

No Images in this topic
Photo

Eva Mendes' makeup

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 4 OFFLINE   ymnznygirl

ymnznygirl

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Joined 07-January 06

Posted 19 March 2006 - 12:52 AM

Does anyone have any idea what kind of highlighter/blush/bronzer eva mendes uses? She always has such a beautiful glow, and Im sure she has that naturally, but i'm sure the blush helps too...:icon_smil Any idea how I can immulate this look? Thanks in advance!

#Post 2 of 4 OFFLINE   SqueeKee

SqueeKee

Compulsive

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,328 posts
  • Joined 03-January 06

Posted 19 March 2006 - 12:58 AM

I'm not sure what she uses . . .I did a Google search for you but I coudn't find anything useful, sorry :( Hopefully someone will be able to help you out though - Good Luck!

#Post 3 of 4 OFFLINE   KathrynNicole

KathrynNicole

Compulsive

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,170 posts
  • Joined 20-October 05

Posted 19 March 2006 - 01:16 AM

She's so pretty!

#Post 4 of 4 OFFLINE   anne7

anne7

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,716 posts
  • Joined 04-June 05

Posted 19 March 2006 - 01:45 AM

Eva Mendes in 2Fast 2Furious Make-up by Hallie D'Amore Eva was designed as a well-kept woman, working undercover as a police officer. Her make-up was designed to reflect opulence. She had several looks throughout the filming. Skin Prep РDr. Hauschka Moisturizing Day Cr̬me Foundation РDinair Airbrush Foundation in Dark Olive, Olive Beige, Bronze 2 Cheeks РPrior to foundation, Hallie applied Diniar Barely There Under rouge. For cheek color, she used Paula Dorf Tootsie Powder РMAC Medium Blotting Powder for touch-ups throughout the day. Eyes РPaula Dorf Eye primer as a base. Shadows were combinations of Paula Dorf Bark, Tinsel, Fudgeicle Brows РSenna Eyeshadow Palette used to define brows Lips РLined with Senna Adobe. Tony and Tina Sheer Gloss in Enlightened (from makeup411.com) I have to add I LOVE her makeup in the new Revlon mascara commercials.
all your life, you were only waiting for this moment to be free