-->

Welcome to MakeupTalk

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to MakeupTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of MakeupTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Sponsor

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

No Images in this topic
Photo

Substitute for Prescriptive Virtual Matte Foundation?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 8 OFFLINE   tickledmepink

tickledmepink

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Joined 20-February 06

Posted 25 April 2006 - 12:47 AM

Hi all. I've been using Prescriptive foundation for many years. But it was recently being pulled out from the asia market!! :scream3: I've been searching for another foundation that's as good as Px, so I'm hoping you gals can give me some recommendations for foundations that are non-comedogenic, as I've read from this forum that Prescriptive foundations are. I have slightly oily skin and prone to monthly breakouts. Thanks in advance! :laughing:

#Post 2 of 8 OFFLINE   Kelly

Kelly

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts
  • Joined 16-November 05

Posted 25 April 2006 - 08:45 AM

I hope someone can give you a suggestion for a subsitute. I myself, love the Virtual Matte for Prescriptives and Flawless in the summer. If you are unable to find a suitable product, I'd be willing to do a CP for you. (CP=custom purchase....you pay me for the product & shipping, get me your address and I go purchase it and send it to your address). PM (private message me) if you would like to go this route. Alot of girls here do this when something is not available in their country or part of the world.
36/married/SAHM of 3/future host family

Send Out To Give: www.send2give.info

#Post 3 of 8 OFFLINE   lovesboxers

lovesboxers

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,828 posts
  • Joined 17-April 05

Posted 25 April 2006 - 09:21 AM

I really like the Px Flawless skin, HTH
The greatest discovery of any generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitude. --William James

#Post 4 of 8 OFFLINE   SamanthaBNYC

SamanthaBNYC

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Joined 27-August 05

Posted 25 April 2006 - 10:28 PM

my best advice is to stock up while you can. I don't think any foundation comes close to Virtual Matte, it's my favorite. If I had to choose a second best, I guess it would be Laura Mercier Oil-free (but the color selection isn't as good).

#Post 5 of 8 OFFLINE   bronze_chiqz

bronze_chiqz

Buff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts
  • Joined 19-September 05

Posted 25 April 2006 - 11:42 PM

hey tickledmepink! Me too too using Px virtual skin finish foundation for yrs and got soooo upset aftr they had pulled the brand from asia!!yea u can CP from our lovely ladies here!:D Me myself got the foundations thru our wonderful lady phoenix46@Rosie!!!:laughing:
29 yrs old ( hitting flirty thirty soon)
nc42-43~Acne Prone / Sensitive skin~ Malaysian living in France! :)

#Post 6 of 8 OFFLINE   tickledmepink

tickledmepink

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Joined 20-February 06

Posted 26 April 2006 - 12:59 AM

Hi SamanthaBNYC. Px actually accepted a last order when the news came out, but end up they were unable to ship the pdts to us. :sadyes: Hi Bronze chiqz, Thanks for the info! Will do that! But i'm still hoping to find another foundation as good as Px to save the trouble. :laughing:

#Post 7 of 8 OFFLINE   tickledmepink

tickledmepink

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Joined 20-February 06

Posted 26 April 2006 - 01:08 AM

Hi Kelly, thanks for the offer! I will PM u if I'm unable to find a substitute. You gals are great! :satisfied:

#Post 8 of 8 OFFLINE   Kelly

Kelly

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts
  • Joined 16-November 05

Posted 28 April 2006 - 10:15 AM

I PM'd you. Glad to be able to help if it comes down to you needing the CP.
36/married/SAHM of 3/future host family

Send Out To Give: www.send2give.info