- View New Content
- Makeup and Beauty Forums
Makeup, Beauty & Fashion Talk
Subscriptions and Sampling Groups
Subscriptions and Sampling
- General Subscription & Sampling Programs
- Birchbox Subscribers
- Ipsy Subscribers
- Beauty Army
- Beauty Bar
- Glossybox Subscribers
- PopSugar Must Haves
- Quarterly Co.
- Le Metier De Beaute Beauty Vault VIP
- NewBeauty - Testube
- Fit Fab Fun VIP
- Fortune Cookie Soap
- Little Black Bag + Pose
- Consumer Testing Programs
- Subscriptions and Sampling
- Buy, Sell, Trade. Swap
- MUT Groups
- MUT Meetups
- Subscription Boxes
- Indie Rabbit Hole
Welcome Guest to MakeupTalk
Welcome to MakeupTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of MakeupTalk by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others in our MakeupTalk Forums
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get notification & email updates
- Get your personal profile page and make new friends in our Community
- Submit your reviews about Makeup Products and get feedback from other users
- Send personal messages to other members
Recent Images In This Topic/Thread
No Images in this topic
Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler Refill Pads
10 replies to this topic
Posted 13 September 2006 - 09:58 AM
unfortunately i don't think they sell them separately.
Posted 13 September 2006 - 02:15 PM
cool! Does EoB sell refills separately?
Posted 13 September 2006 - 09:41 PM
I think Ebay has them.
Posted 13 September 2006 - 09:56 PM
Talk about a rip off, the pads always goes faster than the curler but you're stuck buying another one because it's near impossible to find replacement pads. Although I must say I was never really impressed with my Shu Uemura curler, I find my Revlon one much better. I guess the hype didn't live it for me.
Posted 13 September 2006 - 11:37 PM
i heard my friend say u can get it at the shu uemura store.
Posted 14 September 2006 - 12:19 AM
do Tweezerman refills fit into Shu?