- View New Content
- Makeup and Beauty Forums
Makeup, Beauty & Fashion Talk
Subscriptions and Sampling Groups
- Buy, Sell, Trade. Swap
- MUT Groups
- MUT Meetups
- Forum Help
- Subscription Boxes
Welcome Guest to MakeupTalk
Welcome to MakeupTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of MakeupTalk by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others in our MakeupTalk Forums
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get notification & email updates
- Get your personal profile page and make new friends in our Community
- Submit your reviews about Makeup Products and get feedback from other users
- Send personal messages to other members
Recent Images In This Topic/Thread
No Images in this topic
2 replies to this topic
Posted 21 September 2006 - 06:14 PM
I have been using the clairol color boosting glaze and was wondering if after I put this on my hair, could I put the clear formula JAZZING product over this, to make it shine more.
Posted 21 September 2006 - 06:15 PM
Mmm...I am not sure but just be careful so you won't damage your hair.
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping him up."
Posted 23 September 2006 - 11:59 PM
I am interested in the responses too.