Is Maybelline, Loreal, and Revlon good?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey girlies,

I just wanted some of your advice..I use maybelline, loreal, and revlon makeup products everyday. Are these products good? and I also wanted to know know what concealer, foundation, and bronzer (or powder) is best to use that barely makes you look like you have any makeup on and that blends REALLY well together

Well, I think there are good and bad products about every line, but overall they're decent. I really like Revlon's Colorstay products and L'Oreal's mascaras. How about Physician's Formula? I love their bronzers and powders. I haven't tried any of their foundations but I should. They blend really well and they're smooth. Good quality for good price.

I think Revlon makes good foundation and L'Oreal has nice mascara. As for powder, I don't know, I haven't tried any of those brands.

I absolutely love L'Oreal's truematch concealer! the best drugstore concealer ive used!

they do also make great mascaras. I also like Covergirl's eyeliner.

I prefer Revlon out of all of them since they have okay powders and their liners are pretty awesome. But I heard loreal has good blushes.

loreal trumatch, eyeshadows, eyeliner, and mascara are all great, revlon has nice eyeshadows, concealers, and overall face products, maybelline is so so overall

If u are asking if Drug store products are any good ...

Post Your Favorite Drugstore MU Product/Brand

I've heard Revlon's makes realli good l/g. I love the colorstay foundation and the eyeliner , I've heard is also very good. Maybelline full and soft is a good mascara. Loreal is also good for some things ... anyways ... just check out the above thread and see if it helps

I love L'oreal's mascaras and at one time their foundations and powders were my preferred products. I'd give their mineral makeup a try if you're looking for a foundation that gives a barely there affect.

I love L'oreal's mascaras and at one time their foundations and powders were my preferred products. I'd give their mineral makeup a try if you're looking for a foundation that gives a barely there affect. L'oreal produces very quality products/they are owned by Lancome and I recall reading in a consumer report that there was virtually no to little difference in many of their cross products (L'oreal/Lancome)

i'm a big fan of L'oreal's blushes! i haven't really used much of anything from the other two lines.

Not a fan of Maybelliene but i like L'Oreal mascaras and im currently using thier concealer Touche Magique which is excatly the same as Touche Eclate!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i like loreal glosses other than that i dont know much about the rest

i use all three brands, but not for foundation. i like maybelline blushes, loreal hip pigments and decrease, and revlon shadows.

i love physicians formula bronzer! creates a super, natural finish for me. i actually switched from mac to physicians formula!

I like Maybelline's Full n Soft mascara, shadow liners and liquid eyeliners.

I havent tried Revlon or Loreal that I can remember, sorry. Though CoverGirls Smoothers foundation is pretty good.

I like Revlon's super lustrous lipgloss& there colorstay foundation w/softflex. I like Maybelline's Shinylicious, their *NEW* ShineSeduction Lipglosses, and their lipsticks. I like Loreal's Waterproof Voluminous Mascara, their eyeshadows, and their color juice stick lipsticks.

If you want to look like you barely have anything on but even out your skin tone. Try Covergirl tinted moisturizer CG smoothers. I like Revlon skinlights to highlight my cheekbones, go peach for that healthy look and golden for that bronze look.

Back